Reverse Your Diabetes Today - Scam?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
A very quick look at this scheme tells me its network marketing which is purely pyramid selling made legal.

Always remember that behind every scheme is a schemer

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Funny, my Facebook keeps showing me ads for "herbal penis enlargement" ! do you think someone is trying to tell me something :)
Buy some and get here to rub it on and I am sure it will work wonders ;)

Reactions: 2 people

AlexMBrennan

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I would be extremely wary of anyone selling a miracle cure directly to the uninformed patients rather than publishing them in a medical journal.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There are some dangerous people out there. I saw a row break out on Facebook once when a JDRF American friend of mine with a T1 pumping daughter was told by someone that she was "poisoning" her little girl with insulin & with a "certain diet of berries & the prayer of god" her daughter could be cured... This person got blocked.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
There are some dangerous people out there. I saw a row break out on Facebook once when a JDRF American friend of mine with a T1 pumping daughter was told by someone that she was "poisoning" her little girl with insulin & with a "certain diet of berries & the prayer of god" her daughter could be cured... This person got blocked.

The web is full of quacks and crazy people giving dangerous advice, sadly some vulnerable people will fall for this sort of rubbish.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The web is full of quacks and crazy people giving dangerous advice, sadly some vulnerable people will fall for this sort of rubbish.
Yep so true and unfortunately it is these desperate people that fuel the fire because they are all too eager to suspend their realism meter for hope of anything that will help.

Reactions: 3 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Lucky for the young diabetic, her mother is a liberal atheist... I'm not sure about the statistics.. But uncommon in the South...?