I know someone who is going in the Big Brother house next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ne0h

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I found out a few days ago that a friend of a friend is going to be in Big Brother (on Channel 5) in June. I was wondering if any newspapers like the mirror or mail might be interested. Do you think this information could be worth a good bit of cash? If so, how much money do you think I could make & how should I go about it? I want to keep anonymous though as I don't want my friend to find out I talked.

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I shouldn't respond but REALLY!!! Why would you do that?

Reactions: 4 people

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I found out a few days ago that a friend of a friend is going to be in Big Brother (on Channel 5) in June. I was wondering if any newspapers like the mirror or mail might be interested. Do you think this information could be worth a good bit of cash? If so, how much money do you think I could make & how should I go about it? I want to keep anonymous though as I don't want my friend to find out I talked.
You say the word 'friend' with such confidence!:bored:

Reactions: 8 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I didn't know BB was still on the go. I don't expect any newspaper will be interested in how's going in or who their friends are, although I may be wrong........

Reactions: 2 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty

Haven't you been banned yet? :jimlad:

Reactions: 6 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
This is a diabetes forum. If you have anything diabetes related, please post. If not, just read or stay away please.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.