• Start Date

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hahaha! I'm the same like you still know it's there but it is better! I used to be on about 160U of insulin a day now I am currently only on 40 units!! It definitely has its benefits!! :)

Blimey Nicola. That's a massive reduction in insulin use. That has to be such a good sign. I know you've had some real challenges, but clearly youy are making progress.

Well done.

(Sorry to butt in)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Blimey Nicola. That's a massive reduction in insulin use. That has to be such a good sign. I know you've had some real challenges, but clearly youy are making progress.

Well done.

(Sorry to butt in)
Haha don't be silly you wasn't butting in :p
. :):):)

D

Deleted member 83869

I bet you didn't lol I was shocked when I read it , but the again every one needs different requirements .
How you feeling today ?
:):):)
Yeah that is true and not too bad still got a slight headache though

D

Deleted member 83869

:( . How do you feel your bms have been this morning .
Well woke up at 5:30 with a 3.4 treated that and went back to sleep and woke at 8am with a BG of 10.2 went to physio and at 10:45 bloods were 6.4! Had some pancakes at about 11am for breakfast...later than usual and my lunch time reading is 12...so not great haha! headache gone again though :facepalm:

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well woke up at 5:30 with a 3.4 treated that and went back to sleep and woke at 8am with a BG of 10.2 went to physio and at 10:45 bloods were 6.4! Had some pancakes at about 11am for breakfast...later than usual and my lunch time reading is 12...so not great haha! headache gone again though :facepalm:
So annoying how the slight change in things can change your bloods eh ! :banghead:
Stick at it and try to stay positive . Hopefully things will work out for you .

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

So annoying how the slight change in things can change your bloods eh ! :banghead:
Stick at it and try to stay positive . Hopefully things will work out for you .
I know hah! Last night was worse! I was 5.8 at dinner and 6.3 an hour later and 2 hours later I was 7.7 but by bedtime I was 16.8 :S hhaa but I will try thank you! :D xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh wow what lol !!
Started off good then bam !! Did you correct for your high do you think that's why you may of hypoed during the night .
Is strange that high did you have anything after your dinner ?

D

Deleted member 83869

Oh wow what lol !!
Started off good then bam !! Did you correct for your high do you think that's why you may of hypoed during the night .
Is strange that high did you have anything after your dinner ?
I know lol I was rather annoyed lol! but I think I may have estimated my dinner wrong as I had chips!! and well I dont know I think it is my basal as at 2am I was 9.3 and corrected with 2.3U so I think it was a mixture of the correction and my basal rate being too high aha! x

D

Deleted member 83869

7.7mmol at 15:00 had some chocolate and bolused for it! And now I am 3.7mmol.....sugary milk it is!! I could eat a horse right now though @Cloe-1992 lol xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
7.7mmol at 15:00 had some chocolate and bolused for it! And now I am 3.7mmol.....sugary milk it is!! I could eat a horse right now though @Cloe-1992 lol xx
Could be a factor of the both as you said . Once you have learned how to tweak it all and make little changes it will make it easier . But doesn't always go right I mean I've had a hypo today . And tell me about it wow I could of ate 2 horses haha :p It's so hard not to over eat isn't when that's all you want to do , it is hard not to get the re bounds and to judge how much of what to have . I had my hypo at lunch time .
We will have to let each other know our next readings are ought oh lol :p

D

Deleted member 83869

Could be a factor of the both as you said . Once you have learned how to tweak it all and make little changes it will make it easier . But doesn't always go right I mean I've had a hypo today . And tell me about it wow I could of ate 2 horses haha :p It's so hard not to over eat isn't when that's all you want to do , it is hard not to get the re bounds and to judge how much of what to have . I had my hypo at lunch time .
We will have to let each other know our next readings are ought oh lol :p
Hahah I know! I always crave literally EVERYTHING haha! I tested 30 mins after and was 6.6....so I will test again at dinner time haha! xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hahah I know! I always crave literally EVERYTHING haha! I tested 30 mins after and was 6.6....so I will test again at dinner time haha! xx
My little update .
3.9 - 8.8 o_O
Before dinner literally done it just now 6.2 . So not to much of a rebound but I'm trying to be in between the pre pregnancy clinic ranges .
If I wasn't aiming for that I'd be pretty happy with the 8 lol !!
That's a brilliant reading 30 mins after well done lol . Did you end up just having some of your milk ?

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes totally on the same page there , it's like your eyes scan what can I shove in my face !!
Then your brains like no don't do it have something little lol
:p:p:p

D

Deleted member 83869

Yes totally on the same page there , it's like your eyes scan what can I shove in my face !!
Then your brains like no don't do it have something little lol
:p:p:p
Yes lol! my worst time is during the night I usually do stuff my face and then regret it when I wake up!- doh!! :banghead::arghh::wacky:

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes lol! my worst time is during the night I usually do stuff my face and then regret it when I wake up!- doh!! :banghead::arghh::wacky:
I was going to say my eyes normally win haha :p . At the time you think arr ill deal with the high later , it comes and your like brilliant .
Well done me :bored: , but I have Got better at not stuffing my face lol :stop: , and I'm happy with today's results so far lol !! Good luck with you dinner time bm . I hope it's all good for you .

D

Deleted member 83869

I was going to say my eyes normally win haha :p . At the time you think arr ill deal with the high later , it comes and your like brilliant .
Well done me :bored: , but I have Got better at not stuffing my face lol :stop: , and I'm happy with today's results so far lol !! Good luck with you dinner time bm . I hope it's all good for you .
Same lol and then I wake up feeling as if I have had a heavy night out haha! Yet when I do have night outs drinking I dont actually get hangovers....but when I hypo in the night I do haha!
And me too! They should be okay....although I feel asif I am hypoing again now ****! x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Same lol and then I wake up feeling as if I have had a heavy night out haha! Yet when I do have night outs drinking I dont actually get hangovers....but when I hypo in the night I do haha!
And me too! They should be okay....although I feel asif I am hypoing again now ****! x
Haha how strange does that sound !! Bet its stranger experiencing it !! Maybe as your lucky and don't get hangovers it's getting you back haha :p
No it is horrible the morning after you've had a hypo makes you feel nasty !!
Oh no lol , have you got to wait much longer till your dinner time ?