Improved BG Levels & increased hunger

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Haha how strange does that sound !! Bet its stranger experiencing it !! Maybe as your lucky and don't get hangovers it's getting you back haha :p
No it is horrible the morning after you've had a hypo makes you feel nasty !!
Oh no lol , have you got to wait much longer till your dinner time ?
:):):)
I know haha! and yeah lol karma! haha! and ermm well I am still at work till 5:30 so about 7 or 8 :(

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Even thought it felt like a hypo kind of haha! And it's all gone now lol!! but thank you! :shy::)
Yeah but a 4.2 isn't far off a hypo and if you felt bad already you was most probs heading hypo .
It's horrible though when you hypo you feel like a right pig don't you , like omg I didn't realise I could drink or eat that fast but you do at that point haha :):):)

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Yeah but a 4.2 isn't far off a hypo and if you felt bad already you was most probs heading hypo .
It's horrible though when you hypo you feel like a right pig don't you , like omg I didn't realise I could drink or eat that fast but you do at that point haha :):):)
I know lol! and about an hour after the can of coke I was only 6!! And omg I know hahah we must look like right slobs to other people haha x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know lol! and about an hour after the can of coke I was only 6!! And omg I know hahah we must look like right slobs to other people haha x
Really wow , you must of been heading low .
Oh dear I bet it's not a pretty picture for outsiders . But then also there fault for watching us eat and drink like slobs haha :p
I've just done my bedtime bm which was 5.4 but if I leave it at that I would most probs hypo as is a bit low to go a bed on for me . So just had to eat and really wasn't hungry :meh: Lovely .
Hope all goes well for tomorrow's readings

D

Deleted member 83869

Really wow , you must of been heading low .
Oh dear I bet it's not a pretty picture for outsiders . But then also there fault for watching us eat and drink like slobs haha :p
I've just done my bedtime bm which was 5.4 but if I leave it at that I would most probs hypo as is a bit low to go a bed on for me . So just had to eat and really wasn't hungry :meh: Lovely .
Hope all goes well for tomorrow's readings
Exactly haha! Ahh my bedtime reading was 5.7! haha! so not far off from yours! woke up and was 5.8! so not bad haha! And I hate that...having to eat and not even hungry!! Do you like milk???:p:p

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Exactly haha! Ahh my bedtime reading was 5.7! haha! so not far off from yours! woke up and was 5.8! so not bad haha! And I hate that...having to eat and not even hungry!! Do you like milk???:p:p
Oh wow that's a brilliant result to go to bed on and wake up on hardly any difference ,
I failed miserable last night went to bed on a 5 got up in an 11 but didn't really know with what I snaked on so was my fault grr :mad:.
Got to change a lot of my ratios at the moment so we shall see how today goes , have to always change them .
Yeah i do like milk maybe should of had a drop of that lol . Never know how much to have though ,
But well done on your bms have to let me know what they are like rest of the day :p

D

Deleted member 83869

Oh wow that's a brilliant result to go to bed on and wake up on hardly any difference ,
I failed miserable last night went to bed on a 5 got up in an 11 but didn't really know with what I snaked on so was my fault grr :mad:.
Got to change a lot of my ratios at the moment so we shall see how today goes , have to always change them .
Yeah i do like milk maybe should of had a drop of that lol . Never know how much to have though ,
But well done on your bms have to let me know what they are like rest of the day :p
Oh dear not good well I did a 3am test and was 10.2! And was 8.1 about 20 minutes ago! haha trying to not eat so much though because i NEED to lose some weight :( but it is soooo hard!! Maybe you should do a 3am test??? and well I only found this out the other day but milk with sugar is a good hypo treatment and stopper! doesn't bring you up too high either! And will do hehe :oops::p

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh dear not good well I did a 3am test and was 10.2! And was 8.1 about 20 minutes ago! haha trying to not eat so much though because i NEED to lose some weight :( but it is soooo hard!! Maybe you should do a 3am test??? and well I only found this out the other day but milk with sugar is a good hypo treatment and stopper! doesn't bring you up too high either! And will do hehe :oops::p
Yeah I could do that actually to see what I am during the night . Tell me about it I find it hard as bms changing all the time then got to add excersice when then your have to adjust for that , sometimes it's all too much lol . I have done a few bits of excericise then bms change so need to sort them out first for me . Oh wow really so you actually add the sugar in the milk . I've never tried that before that sounds good how much do you have of that ?

D

Deleted member 83869

Yeah I could do that actually to see what I am during the night . Tell me about it I find it hard as bms changing all the time then got to add excersice when then your have to adjust for that , sometimes it's all too much lol . I have done a few bits of excericise then bms change so need to sort them out first for me . Oh wow really so you actually add the sugar in the milk . I've never tried that before that sounds good how much do you have of that ?
Ah I don't really exercise LOL apart from walking to and from work! And yeah it helps with your background insulin etc :) and yeah ahha! someone told me the other day it is soo tasty too and well depending on what your sugar is but if it is just above 4 then about half a glass with one teaspoon but if lower than 4 then a full glass with about 2 teaspoons but I guess it depends on the person lol! :cool::p:)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just done another bm 8.3 so it's came down but not happy with it lol :(.
I've had milk sometimes when not ultra low , but I've never thought of adding sugar into it lol . Something new I could try ! .
Thanks for that lol :p:):p

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Just done another bm 8.3 so it's came down but not happy with it lol :(.
I've had milk sometimes when not ultra low , but I've never thought of adding sugar into it lol . Something new I could try ! .
Thanks for that lol :p:):p
Oh ****! Maybe your background needs changing or your bolus?? What did you have for breakfast! And yeah I only found it out this week haha! It's okay! thank @donnellysdogs haha! :p:p;)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh ****! Maybe your background needs changing or your bolus?? What did you have for breakfast! And yeah I only found it out this week haha! It's okay! thank @donnellysdogs haha! :p:p;)
I always have to change mine about , my problem is it goes hay wire during the time of the month and yup that's now lol !! .
But I've sorted it now . I'm forever changing it all about it will change next week again as be off lol !! It's all fun .
Before lunch 5.9 after lunch 5.3 . So very happy and have worked out what to do this time round lol . Untill the next time haha :p .
Oh well thank you to both of you haha:p
How's your lunch time bms been ?
Oh and I have porridge but before dinner and breakfast I inject 40 mins early and for lunch 20 mins early . As I don't get my spike from doing that .
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 83869

I always have to change mine about , my problem is it goes hay wire during the time of the month and yup that's now lol !! .
But I've sorted it now . I'm forever changing it all about it will change next week again as be off lol !! It's all fun .
Before lunch 5.9 after lunch 5.3 . So very happy and have worked out what to do this time round lol . Untill the next time haha :p .
Oh well thank you to both of you haha:p
How's your lunch time bms been ?
Oh and I have porridge but before dinner and breakfast I inject 40 mins early and for lunch 20 mins early . As I don't get my spike from doing that .
:)
Oh I see lol! and ahh same! and I been pretty good today! 6.4 before lunch! and 5.2 two hours after!! haha! getting there slowly! :D:D

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh I see lol! and ahh same! and I been pretty good today! 6.4 before lunch! and 5.2 two hours after!! haha! getting there slowly! :D:D
Omg yeah you've had brilliant results today .
How you been feeling on the readings you've been lately ?