2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Once you are out of the city centre you are looking at real life in Liverpool. There has been major investment on the waterfront and the city, but the years of goverments neglect of the high unemployment and the lack of new building for housing is apparent as you look around! idling ton is a case in point! Everton, Anfield and the areas around the run down state of the city.
These areas in London would have modernised years ago!mind you I have been to worse places, even in London!

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Once you are out of the city centre you are looking at real life in Liverpool. There has been major investment on the waterfront and the city, but the years of goverments neglect of the high unemployment and the lack of new building for housing is apparent as you look around! idling ton is a case in point! Everton, Anfield and the areas around the run down state of the city.
These areas in London would have modernised years ago!mind you I have been to worse places, even in London!
Yes of course, so have I. TBH Liverpool and Newcastle are our favourite places to go to on away days. I suppose we have got a bit tired of London

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Favourite ground away in that there London is brentford. Always a good place to visit.
Have been to most except Emirates. Worst was millwall, twice! Treated like cattle!

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I have seen better at youth level!
The problem with utd is they have not got enough quality in key areas and are miles behind the other top clubs, there will be many agents waiting for the panic buys at the end of the transfer window.
The manger has also too many mid table premiership players that cannot gel together . Van Gall has huge problems getting a team together that can beat the other top clubs.
Four years ago, that would have been a bad result today!

Good points, the record fee they are prepared to pay for Di Maria speaks louder than words, expect they'll be in the markets for a couple more players before deadline day finishes next Monday.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Where are the defensive replacements?
Will the old utd return or has the other top premierships clubs surpassed the level of utd?
It will be hard for them to get back into the champions league!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Favourite ground away in that there London is brentford. Always a good place to visit.
Have been to most except Emirates. Worst was millwall, twice! Treated like cattle!
Not been to Brentford....had a good trip to Dagenham & Redbridge with FGR once does that count? My son has been to Millwall with Swindon a couple of times. Not sure about him, but I certainly didn't enjoy it knowing he was there. Now for really being treated like cattle you need to go to Italy. Appalling. Mind you if you win at Spurs, it can be similar, but it's so o o o worth it.;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Enjoyed our trip to spurs in the league cup, got hammered but we were popular in the pub that founded spurs.
Not been to Daggers!
Does anyone like millwall? Not been to Stevenage either. Are they in the smoke?

Reactions: 2 people

SandyDee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Brentfords claim to fame used to be that they were the only ground that had a pub on every corner but half of them have probably closed now

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Last time I was there one of them had! But we did the four pre game the season before!
For some reason don't remember the game or the score!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Forest Green 1 Bristol Rovers 1. No I didn't go and I'm glad because I've been told it was dire. I was better off cleaning my fridge. Still it's another point and a good attendance for the local derby at 3781.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
City to win the Monday night footie game, 2-0

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The Suarez effect is gonna have its way until all the new recruits have bedded in. I still believe that Gerard is passed his best and one or two like Johnson aren't good enough at the very top level!

City will take some stopping, they are favourites for me!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
You only had one man sent off? Your world seems so much better than mine!

Yes we did and its one man that should have taken more care after he got a yellow.We could so easily have lost that game.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I read it wrong you went to the club shops not the modern shopping mall down town! Doh!
So a walk around Stanley Park?

Have you seen the new plans for Anfield?

I thought Stanley park was Blackpool ?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes of course, so have I. TBH Liverpool and Newcastle are our favourite places to go to on away days. I suppose we have got a bit tired of London

We like Liverpool and Newcastle well its too bloody expensive for us to get there on the train would be 80 quid.Even with the railcard.

Liverpool is about 35 quid return and 1 hour each way.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
League cup round 2 tonight.Who's your team got supposing they are still in it of course ?
We at home to Notts Forest.A toughie but with any luck we will get the better of em might need the extra time and hopefully not the dreaded penalty shoot out.That has to be the cruelest way to solve a cup tie.Replay would be better.UTT

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We like Liverpool and Newcastle well its too bloody expensive for us to get there on the train would be 80 quid.Even with the railcard.

Liverpool is about 35 quid return and 1 hour each way.

Cheaper on the coach. Done it often! Leeds - Liverpool about 10-15 quid.