BS readings

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Brilliant Ally1 that your food is now raising you less than 2 with your bgs and so significantly improving too.
Allibee n Ally.. Think you bgs are so both improving and love to see your daily logs of readings.
I think you both should be extremely proud of yourselves...

Reactions: 4 people

alliebee

Thankyou so much. It means a lot :). Over the past 4 weeks I've learned so much. The helpful advice and tips and genuine support is invaluable. I can't wait to see my DN's face when after two years of not very good test results and readings in the teens (hangs head in shame) now averaging low 6's well it will be a picture ..and over a stone lost too...eat to your meter is on a poster on my fridge and it makes me smile every day..eating so well and feeling so good. I'm just so grateful for the kindness here and so glad I came back to the forum

Reactions: 3 people

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
i,ve learnt so much n the past few weeks and actually now taking steps to do something to reduce my BS readings

Reactions: 9 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
We'll be having the "Ally1 and Allibee dietary guidelines and tips on weighloss and BG's" published before we know it.

So glad Ally...

Reactions: 6 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Worth more if they don't write our names in them-lol!!

So pleased for both of them.

Hoping that they are measuring waists and that Ally1 will get lbs lost at her weigh in!

I watch a documentary programme each week with hubby about an American (gorgeous) guy coming to UK to help excessively morbid persons lose weight (last night 36st). They are told to go low carb and low fat.. This is the first programme that week after week actually mentions low carb (as well as low fat). Don't know name of programme though.. Hubby records it and sets it up!

Perhaps we could be the Promoters of a book!!!

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't wait till your one tomorrow morning Ally, you are doing so well!:)

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
zand for some reason, my reading first thing in the mornings are always highish
yes bluetit could be away
i will be busy tomorrow and friday so don,t worry as i doubt i be around to post