Have you found love on the forum?

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Even at 46 I still get flirted with...lol, kinda getting used to the quiet solo, own space routine but I am a nice, warm hearted soul and always get that wish the space next to me wasn't a hot water bottle. Maybe my wee angel will arrive one day, shucks lol :rolleyes::)

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

I'm still single lol, need a nice lady to do romantic finger pricks and injections for me and take it from there. And go out for nice low carb meals.....lol I wish....:hilarious::angelic:
Ooooo eddie that is so sweet , yet so sad ...you do need someone, everyone needs someone ....:(:(:meh:
Have you tried the super market ...
Morrisons are holding a wedding in their store , one of their stores ....where love was found over shopping baskets ...
We need to have a team meeting ....about this to make a plan and an ideas list :)

Reactions: 8 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Jeez Kat gimme time to readjust to life, my last girlfriend eventually drove me nuts, she was so demanding but a walking advert for antidepressants she could make a mountain out of a molehill. She depressed me so much, never had a happy or good thing to say and I just parted from her as I didn't love her anymore. All I did was help her and felt used and got not much back in return and has made me wary now.

Reactions: 4 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
I'm still single lol, need a nice lady to do romantic finger pricks and injections for me and take it from there. And go out for nice low carb meals.....lol I wish....:hilarious::angelic:

@eddie1968
It can still happen - love is a powerful thing and can always find a way .
Remember we care and hope for the best for you .
There is someone for everyone in this big wide world . :)

Plus I want a chance to wear my new hat too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people

poshtotty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Even at 46 I still get flirted with...lol, kinda getting used to the quiet solo, own space routine but I am a nice, warm hearted soul and always get that wish the space next to me wasn't a hot water bottle. Maybe my wee angel will arrive one day, shucks lol :rolleyes::)

You could always hope this thread gets reposted to Facebook to widen your net.....;)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Never ever through Facebook, lol, you need to meet and talk to people to truly fall in love.

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Jeez Kat gimme time to readjust to life, my last girlfriend eventually drove me nuts, she was so demanding but a walking advert for antidepressants she could make a mountain out of a molehill. She depressed me so much, never had a happy or good thing to say and I just parted from her as I didn't love her anymore. All I did was help her and felt used and got not much back in return and has made me wary now.
No point wasting time ...get back on the horse ...sorry I did not know any of this ....hope I did not upsett you :)

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
No point wasting time ...get back on the horse ...sorry I did not know any of this ....hope I did not upsett you :)
Sorry Kat, probably I was to blame too, I had a major Testosterone deficiency after coming out of ICU and to be blunt didn't think much about women. Now I am on Replacement Therapy I am back in business. Btw it was an amicable split, no problems after, she is still friendly but that's all and no more.

K

Kat100

Sorry Kat, probably I was to blame too, I had a major Testosterone deficiency after coming out of ICU and to be blunt didn't think much about women. Now I am on Replacement Therapy I am back in business. Btw it was an amicable split, no problems after, she is still friendly but that's all and no more.
No sorry needed ....you have coped with a lot ...

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Maybe I should give Adrian some Testosterone gel and build him up to pre-heart attack levels, poor chap lol :)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol Kat, gotta have a laugh...life would be SO boring lol :D

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol Kat, gotta have a laugh...life would be SO boring lol :D
That's why I am so likeable...shucks...gotta have fun in life but we all have our serious side so we can function. I also do not worry about anything, love chilling and music and reading and getting out and about and being a helpful soul as I believe in Karma. :)

K

Kat100

This is an example of two Pisces having a conversation ...see how complex we can be :D:cool::cat:
Which also means karma always comes around o_O

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It's true about our dual personality, I've read the profiles on Pisceans and fits me like a glove, very artistic and inventive too. :)

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Talking about my diabetes (wonder why I'm here then...)
Well judging by the last posts on this thread we might find a romance that started on this forum!!!:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Never know lol ! ;):)

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Talking about my diabetes (wonder why I'm here then...)
Sorry I distubed you:oops::oops:...night Kat!!