Have you found love on the forum?

K

Kat100

I buy my books from charity shops,
But since we have retired and moved we have joined the library,I enjoy a morning at the library free coffee a brouse through the magazines,and a 10 minuite walk.
That sounds good
A book and a social ....:)
And yes a coffee ....
What a good idea x

Reactions: 6 people

sallybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Lots of people
Eddie, I think you sound lovely, and im sure you will find your princess out there!

Reactions: 7 people

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Eddie, I think you sound lovely, and im sure you will find your princess out there!
Not in Dunbartonshire, but there are loads of princess's across the other side of the river Clyde fishing for Eddie. (and his money):)

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's why I am so likeable...shucks...gotta have fun in life but we all have our serious side so we can function. I also do not worry about anything, love chilling and music and reading and getting out and about and being a helpful soul as I believe in Karma. :)
I'm the same, I believe in Karma too.......................oh and Rogan Josh, anything Indian really:D

Reactions: 3 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is an example of two Pisces having a conversation ...see how complex we can be :D:cool::cat:
Which also means karma always comes around o_O
If Pisceans have dual personalities why don't you just talk to yourselves:D

Reactions: 4 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Back to the love question - who is single or separated or divorced here ?
Can - could we pair any folk up possibly ;)
edit - tongue in cheek thinking out aloud kind of thing above :p

Budding future love romance ?

I do love a fine romance :singing::joyful:.

I can do a 'cilla' and wear my new hat at their possible future wedding .
I am rooting and hoping for all you singletons here :D

Am a great believer - there is someone for everyone .
In this big wide world .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

In this big wide world .

I'M FREE. I've been free and a single parent now for 16 1/2 yrs. I won custody of my son in 1999 and that was one of the best things that have ever happened to me. We've grown up doing a lot of things together which included a lot of camping for the 6 weeks summer holidays.
I now find that I am so set in my ways that I'm not sure I could tolerate another woman in my life. I don't need to watch soaps, i can return home at anytime of the day or night without having to explain where I've been. I can spend what I want on me or Leon and not feel guilty. I have a whole wardrobe to myself. I can leave the washing up for a day if I want without getting nagged. I know how to use the washing machine and tumble dryer, in fact I've even just learnt how to use the oven.
So Cilla, I wouldn't think about dusting your hat off on my account.:D:D

Hope this doesn't get put on FB, my mail box might get flooded with emails:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Its an odd thing about Valentines day. The last couple of times (At two separate establishments.) I booked a table at a restaurant, My wife & I wound up "double booked".. "Fronting it." i have suggested to avoid disappointment that we all share a table.. The first couple declined & walked out.. ;) The second time they didn't.... It actually turned out to be a an interesting social evening after the table was reset.... Digging deeper into how the other couple "met & found love" revealed they found each other on a psychiatric ward... :cool:

Reactions: 9 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Valentines day.....................let me tell you about Valentines day 1991. This was the day that after 7 yrs of marriage my wife decided to leave me for her previous ex who she'd been seeing behind my back for about 3 months while I was working. She was under the impression that this ex boyfriend was going to leave his wife and child, to be with her........................it never happened:D She was gob smacked, while I on the other hand was elated. She has on numerous occasions tried to speak to me again but the only word I have spoken to her in 24 yrs is "Hi" and that was by mistake.:sour::D

Reactions: 11 people
K

Kat100

edit - tongue in cheek thinking out aloud kind of thing above :p

In this big wide world .
Can I be a flower girl ...a grown up one of course :p

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

I'M FREE. I've been free and a single parent now for 16 1/2 yrs. I won custody of my son in 1999 and that was one of the best things that have ever happened to me. We've grown up doing a lot of things together which included a lot of camping for the 6 weeks summer holidays.
I now find that I am so set in my ways that I'm not sure I could tolerate another woman in my life. I don't need to watch soaps, i can return home at anytime of the day or night without having to explain where I've been. I can spend what I want on me or Leon and not feel guilty. I have a whole wardrobe to myself. I can leave the washing up for a day if I want without getting nagged. I know how to use the washing machine and tumble dryer, in fact I've even just learnt how to use the oven.
So Cilla, I wouldn't think about dusting your hat off on my account.:D:D

Hope this doesn't get put on FB, my mail box might get flooded with emails:D
What a wonderful man ....someone needs you. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Valentines day.....................let me tell you about Valentines day 1991. This was the day that after 7 yrs of marriage my wife decided to leave me for her previous ex who she'd been seeing behind my back for about 3 months while I was working. She was under the impression that this ex boyfriend was going to leave his wife and child, to be with her........................it never happened:D She was gob smacked, while I on the other hand was elated. She has on numerous occasions tried to speak to me again but the only word I have spoken to her in 24 yrs is "Hi" and that was by mistake.:sour::D

Good for you, adrian, leave the past where it belongs, in the past and move on :cool:

Reactions: 9 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
No. I've not been avoiding you all as I am too shy lol...been very busy busy and wasn't on yesterday however Luther Vandross is back rofl :p