Mods and Rockers

S

Sable_Jan

I reckon you were a Hell's Angel, and I'm still waiting for my ride on the back of your new bike.:shy::):joyful:
The flashy trike - think they are cool those - Billy Connolly did his travels on one of those - not so great in this weather though the rain has STOPPED
but as it has been raining so long and hard today its still raining under the tree

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The flashy trike - think they are cool those - Billy Connolly did his travels on one of those - not so great in this weather though the rain has STOPPED
but as it has been raining so long and hard today its still raining under the tree
That's why i sold mine due to **** British weather and the fact that it had just done 9 weeks on Emmerdale so could be worth a bob or 2.:D

Reactions: 10 people

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
Who's this little guy in the flat cap - thought it was Kermit at first but when I reversed the negative I see he's yellow.... one of the muppets by the looks of it but not one I recognise..... Wonder what he'd look like on a Scooter?
the guy in the flat cap is a perfect repprewsnetautiun of moi, skinnnheaaadazzzz!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
C

chris lowe

I was a mod with the Twiggy haircut! Veered over to the hippy side later. For all you modsters out there the Hyde Park Summer concerts have a modfest day withg Paul Weller, The Who, Johhny Marr on 26th June.

Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I was a mod with the Twiggy haircut! Veered over to the hippy side later. For all you modsters out there the Hyde Park Summer concerts have a modfest day withg Paul Weller, The Who, Johhny Marr on 26th June.

Ooohhh thanks for that info Chris :) Like Paul Weller, not a Who fan, but it's the atmosphere and a happy event :singing:

C

chris lowe

Ooohhh thanks for that info Chris :) Like Paul Weller, not a Who fan, but it's the atmosphere and a happy event :singing:
We went to Hyde Park a couple of years ago. It was supposed to be Elton John but he had appendicitis (what happened to the show must go on tut :() but Ray Davis was pushed to top billing and he was fab!. Son took Mr Chris to see the Stones the next day as he could only get two tickets. But I'm still not bitter, I didn't want to see them anyway :grumpy:

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
can we crash at yours if we come down?:D:happy:

Reactions: 4 people

Sancho panza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh lol I'll show my persuasion
Here's a couple of mine from ahem !! A good few years ago
image.jpg

The back one was a 750 Honda
The front a 650 BSA