Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptyplate

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
6.4 mmol / L this morning.
5.8 mmol / L at bed time - which was the wrong side of midnight. :O

Given the late night / early morning bed time and that I only had four and a quarter hours sleep, I'm happy with that reading. :)

Reactions: 16 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Reactions: 8 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Reactions: 6 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.6... I fly home today... thank goodness... But I went to bed on 5.2, so not my fault... :)

Reactions: 15 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning. 6.2 2 hours after last night's meal (half an hour before an early night) and 5.1 before the meal, thanks to the second of two walks yesterday. Just started using a fitness tracking app and it seems my brisk walking style achieves 4.5 mph and I can manage about 6000 steps in an hour. Only enabled the app just before my second walk but probably did 15,000 steps yesterday!
Hola vit90
which app did you go for? Also look at noom walk. Which is low battery usage pedometer that runs continuesly as it will capture both your exercise walk and day to day walking (If you just keep it in your phone in your pocket.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This morning was 6.4 mmol / L but, it was nearly elevenses time. Nice lay in - probably past my liver dump so I'm happy with that.

Doubly happy when considering my pre bed was a whopping 11.6 mmol / L - I was a bad boy and had some chip shop chips! Probably would have been a flatter curve if I hadn't eaten the half portion on it's own. I can normally eat a full portion with a mushroom omelette you see.
You are such a bad boy! Dodged a bullet there.

Reactions: 6 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

6.8 fasting. Readings still doing their best impression of a yo yo.

Brighton marathon done and dusted. 5 hours 42 minutes. Very enjoyable, very windy and sunny. 49,927 steps and 6709 calories @vit90.

we'll deserved Malbec with cheese after.

Reactions: 22 people
Status
Not open for further replies.