Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Today's readings:

Waking 7.1
Breakfast 8.3/7
Lunch 6.5/7.2
Dinner 6.3/8

Bedtime 8

My dinner reading was taken 40 minutes early as I am tired and want to go to bed! Dinner was a kebab as too hot and bothered to cook, ate 2/3 of the pitta bread.

Reactions: 9 people

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My readings have been all over the place today. Will post them tomorrow as my notebook is downstairs, and I am in bed as been feeling unwell all today. Swollen, blurry eyes, lumps come up on my hand so that I look reptilian :), rashes on my neck and now digestive issues. I must get myself well as I am supposed to be helping to care for my disabled mum, to give dad a break.

Oops, sorry for the moan, back on track tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
My readings have been all over the place today. Will post them tomorrow as my notebook is downstairs, and I am in bed as been feeling unwell all today. Swollen, blurry eyes, lumps come up on my hand so that I look reptilian :), rashes on my neck and now digestive issues. I must get myself well as I am supposed to be helping to care for my disabled mum, to give dad a break.

Oops, sorry for the moan, back on track tomorrow.
Oh peony, sorry to hear your poorly, sending you (((((hug))))) get well soon ::))

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you clivethedrive.

Feeling a little better than yesterday thankfully, I will be eating lightly today!

Readings for yesterday

Waking 8.2
Breakfast 8.5/9.3
Lunch 6.4/6.6
Dinner 6.1/6.1

No bedtime reading as felt too rough.

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
9.2 this morning before breakfast

Reactions: 3 people