The SCREAM thread

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
Don't you just hate these books written by " celebs " ( I even hate that word, celebrity ) :sour: The diabetes recipe ones are a joke , Anthony Wobble Thompson wrote one , garbage it was too :grumpy:

Reactions: 9 people

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
Just got a delivered (thru box but not posted) letter to attend an interview for fly tipping ... Gave friend a load of boxes for moving house and think her landlord must e dumped the unused ones with rubbish when they cleared old flat out. Grrrrrrrrrr.
So if you ever give boxes away for moving don't leave your address on them....and half way thru writing this Bligh started digging compost pile out....nor worried abt that, just hope he's not started his paw bleeding again..
Oh No , to both subjects , that's awful re the fly tipping :( Hope Blighs paw is ok too

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

Don't you just hate these books written by " celebs " ( I even hate that word, celebrity ) :sour: The recipe ones are a joke , Anthony Wobble Thompson wrote one , garbage it was too :grumpy:
My daughter bought that one for me too....weight loss for diabetics....lots of honey, syrup, sugar, potatoes, some disgusting stuff that would make me puke (hate that word but it does a good job here)

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Just got a delivered (thru box but not posted) letter to attend an interview for fly tipping ... Gave friend a load of boxes for moving house and think her landlord must e dumped the unused ones with rubbish when they cleared old flat out. Grrrrrrrrrr.
So if you ever give boxes away for moving don't leave your address on them....and half way thru writing this Bligh started digging compost pile out....nor worried abt that, just hope he's not started his paw bleeding again..

Oh Jan, I hope it gets sorted out, as it wasn't you fly tipping :wideyed: and hopefully Bligh's paw problem wont restart :(

Reactions: 2 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So much for doing someone a good turn....:arghh: Hope Bligh is okay and not done any damage x

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
My son's YUMMY home made treble chocolate and cream biscuit birthday cake is sitting in the fridge and it keeps whispering ' eat me eat me' :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. If you've never tried it you will never know the absolute oral ecstasy :arghh:

Reactions: 13 people
S

Sable_Jan

My son's YUMMY home made treble chocolate and cream biscuit birthday cake is sitting in the fridge and it keeps whispering ' eat me eat me' :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:. If you've never tried it you will never know the absolute oral ecstasy :arghh:
You've got me drooling already.... How's things? Eyes fully recovered now I hope?

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just let Pebbles cat in and was chirpping away at me, all ways does, she's so cute <3 :cat: and has now settled on my lap, earlier when I was out in the back garden she jumped up on my back twice, lol

Had my last hand therapy appointment this afternoon, as Kevin has now discharged me. There is no more he can do, so I will get him a thank you card for all his help and understanding. It's been quiet a journey and he said if I need any help in the future, to get in touch :)

Teen at her friends to night, a sleepover, so it's me and the two cats, our beloved pets :joyful:

Moved this over to Eddies thread, definitely not a scream lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people
S

Sable_Jan

Just let Pebbles cat in and was chirpping away at me, all ways does, she's so cute <3 :cat: and has now settled on my lap, earlier when I was out in the back garden she jumped up on my back twice, lol

Had my last hand therapy appointment this afternoon, as Kevin has now discharged me. There is no more he can do, so I will get him a thank you card for all his help and understanding. It's been quiet a journey and he said if I need any help in the future, to get in touch :)

Teen at her friends to night, a sleepover, so it's me and the two cats, our beloved pets :joyful:
Oooh, lovely, bliss

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
You've got me drooling already.... How's things? Eyes fully recovered now I hope?
Eyes done and back to work after sixteen months of pure hell. Started this week on a phased return. I'm now waiting for a date for an operation on my right hand arm nerve thingy. More weeks of work !!.. thanks for asking. Now need to get the head fixed ( on going up hill struggle) :sorry:.

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin

Moved this over to Eddies thread, definitely not a scream lol
So what does Kevin 'do' with his hands ???...:)..I'm sure we would all LOVE to know !!:hilarious::rolleyes::wacky:

Reactions: 4 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I swear my BG went up just reading about that cake :eek::arghh:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That sounds like a cop out to me.....;)

Well, after I smashed up my wrist last summer, severe complications set in, CRPS, and I that's why I had hand therapy, nothing to start off with, just mirror excercises, but gradually lots of pushing of joints, wrist, fingers. My hand/arm could of been something from a horror film, I called it The Claw and my son called it The Thing lol, but it's more like a hand now. Could of done with the scream thread last summer :arghh::inpain: :rolleyes:

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, after I smashed up my wrist last summer, severe complications set in, CRPS, and I that's why I had hand therapy, nothing to start off with, just mirror excercises, but gradually lots of pushing of joints, wrist, fingers. My hand/arm could of been something from a horror film, I called it The Claw and my son called it The Thing lol, but it's more like a hand now. Could of done with the scream thread last summer :arghh::inpain: :rolleyes:
Aww sorry to hear....not nice and I hope it is all better now and no more pain. I just wonder what Kevin will find to do with his hands now;)

Reactions: 6 people
C

chris lowe

Eyes done and back to work after sixteen months of pure hell. Started this week on a phased return. I'm now waiting for a date for an operation on my right hand arm nerve thingy. More weeks of work !!.. thanks for asking. Now need to get the head fixed ( on going up hill struggle) :sorry:.
Don't worry, you can always have a moan to us when things get too much. :)

Reactions: 4 people