Out of Curiosity thread, an update ?

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Still working on addressing the issues highlighted in the thread, and have deleted the bickering from the last few pages. Let's keep this positive and work together to solve the issues.

So far, there's been a few minor fixes and tweaks. I'm currently working on developing a version of the skin that people will be able to switch over to (the current one will still be the default).

I'm sorry Giverny but your removal of the perceived bickering has totally spoilt the flow of the thread and removed some important points made by the members, I know this is your prerogative but it now lacks a lot of body.

Reactions: 2 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Why is the current skin the default when the majority of the members (those that have chosen to speak on the subject) hate it?

I do not get that at all.

Reactions: 6 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still working on addressing the issues highlighted in the thread, and have deleted the bickering from the last few pages. Let's keep this positive and work together to solve the issues.

So far, there's been a few minor fixes and tweaks. I'm currently working on developing a version of the skin that people will be able to switch over to (the current one will still be the default).

Not sure what this means, but if it is that I will be able to alter the default colour I will be happy. Ecstatic if I also get tag alerts.
Thank you.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Not sure what this means, but if it is that I will be able to alter the default colour I will be happy. Ecstatic if I also get tag alerts.
Thank you.
You absolutely will. Essentially, I'll be adding a menu at the bottom with 2 colour options: Default and Mild. The Mild option will have less bright colours and will hopefully be easier on people who either dislike the default or cannot use it for any reason. I'm hoping to have this ready as early as the middle of next week, but can't make any promises on that.

Reactions: 8 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You absolutely will. Essentially, I'll be adding a menu at the bottom with 2 colour options: Default and Mild. The Mild option will have less bright colours and will hopefully be easier on people who either dislike the default or cannot use it for any reason. I'm hoping to have this ready as early as the middle of next week, but can't make any promises on that.
Cheers. I am not that difficult to please!
Thank you.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Cheers. I am not that difficult to please!
Thank you.
Here's a quick preview of how the test design is working so far. I've gone for a black and white one but intend to make possibly another two colour schemes. If the logo is also a problem, I can sort that too. Let me know :)

18bc295369.png

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

Here's a quick preview of how the test design is working so far. I've gone for a black and white one but intend to make possibly another two colour schemes. If the logo is also a problem, I can sort that too. Let me know :)

18bc295369.png
Don't know if it is due to me using the App but I have only got a "broken image link" symbol...

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

18bc295369.png
I like the monochrome.
Thank you.

Reactions: 4 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Much kinder to the peepers, oh yes. and the logo is not too in the face, oh yes, so much better.

Reactions: 4 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I like the grey too. :)

And I've decided I LOVE the up/down arrows.
(note the capitals, cos I AM shouting ;) )

Thank you. Best bit of the upgrade. :D

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Don't know if it is due to me using the App but I have only got a "broken image link" symbol...
Thank you that's so much better for my eyes

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin