Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Reactions: 2 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Reactions: 4 people

BooJewels

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I think I like the grey better too. Thanks for restoring the 'Recent Posts' and other nav links at the top, Bluetit beat me to it.

Brunneria mentioned a few posts back about the 'more posts' link at the bottom right corner of pages below the posting being black on dark grey - it does appear white if moused-over, but that remains on the grey version. Looks like the style sheet class="postsRemaining" that needs a colour tweak.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I think I like the grey better too. Thanks for restoring the 'Recent Posts' and other nav links at the top, Bluetit beat me to it.

Brunneria mentioned a few posts back about the 'more posts' link at the bottom right corner of pages below the posting being black on dark grey - it does appear white if moused-over, but that remains on the grey version. Looks like the style sheet class="postsRemaining" that needs a colour tweak.
Looks like we have another potential UAT group candidate ;)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ahoy! You can now switch to the new black and white theme by visiting this link: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/misc/style?style_id=10

If you notice any bits that still need changing, let me know.
Hurrah! Give @Giverny a pay rise!
Thank you have had a quick look, don't think I need anything tweeking on here. Of course you know I will tell you if I change my mind, though, don't you!

Thank you Giverny for taking this concern seriously and sorting it.

Reactions: 5 people

BooJewels

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I can see a delete option on my own posts @Janiept - at the bottom right of the post border - Edit, Delete and Report - on a PC web browser at least - the app may be different of course.

Thanks @Giverny - that 'more posts' block is much better with the light lettering on the dark.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
@Giverny
I have noticed that the Delete button is missing in conversations, this means it is not possible to delete a reply if no longer needed.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks @Giverny

Really great! (As they say around here!)

Bring back black and white television please?

No ads!

Pre decimal coinage.

Local beat coppers.

Reactions: 5 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can see a delete option on my own posts @Janiept - at the bottom right of the post border - Edit, Delete and Report - on a PC web browser at least - the app may be different of course.

Thanks @Giverny - that 'more posts' block is much better with the light lettering on the dark.
It is in 'tools' on iPad

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Hi @Giverny , I wonder if you can reintroduce a bit more contrast between the titles of threads I've read and those I haven't? The level of boldness in the type is now quite similar.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Hurrah! Give @Giverny a pay rise!
Thank you have had a quick look, don't think I need anything tweeking on here. Of course you know I will tell you if I change my mind, though, don't you!

Thank you Giverny for taking this concern seriously and sorting it.
That's no problem Pipp. As I said, we do take these things very seriously and were simply unaware of how our website's redesign may affect people with certain conditions. As always, if you do see anything that needs changing please let me know and I'll look in to it as soon as I can.

@Giverny
I have noticed that the Delete button is missing in conversations, this means it is not possible to delete a reply if no longer needed.
The delete button is still there - depending on the size of your device/PC's screen it'll either show up or be concealed in the 'tools' menu.

Hi @Giverny , I wonder if you can reintroduce a bit more contrast between the titles of threads I've read and those I haven't? The level of boldness in the type is now quite similar.
Sure, I'll get that fixed.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Giverny

I'm loving the grey scheme.
Only one tiny fly in the ointment - links don't display within the post fields.
So you can't see that someone has inserted a link in a post.
Any chance they could show up as a colour?

I don't think that people's names are highlighted either, when tagged (although the little tag symbol does show as red.)

Thank you!