Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason134

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
diabetes at the moment
Not been on in a few days but this mornings reading was 6.7 best it's been for a while :)

Reactions: 27 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
5.0 THIS MORNING.
With warm weather, been struggling to stay on the + side of 5.0 for driving (keeping dipping to the 4.2s

Reactions: 25 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a 6.4 fasting reading this morning after a 6.6 bedtime one.

Reactions: 24 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning, after a very late bowl of Lidl Turkish style yogurt with big teaspoon of diabetic blackcurrant jam;-)
Sunny Brummy day, I have to call for signing up to a 6 week diabetic X-pert course. Anyone has any experience, please?
Moshe

Reactions: 27 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 THIS MORNING.
With warm weather, been struggling to stay on the + side of 5.0 for driving (keeping dipping to the 4.2s

Coliie - I'm curious about your comment about 5 for driving. I understand that for those on insulin, Gliclazide or the like, but aren't you meds-free these days?

Reactions: 2 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

6.5 for me this morning, bit higher than I like to see.

Last time I saw a reading the wrong side of 6 I had forgotten to put the bin out and dived out of bed in a panic to do so - and guess what?

This morning i did the same again, hearing a heavy wagon engine and not realising its wednesday....

Ho Hum - I prefer to believe that than blame the half vanilla slice I treated myself to for tea ;-)

Reactions: 22 people

phil1966

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another 5.1 for me this morning - keeping the exercise gentle as my quad's still a bit sore but managed a 1K run and 1/2 hour on the indoor cycle yesterday

Reactions: 26 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
77 mg/dl or 4.27 mmoles/l
Hola Pasha

I love your numbers and your posting. Such a measured and methodical approach consistently ensures the desired results.

Do you ever feel that you would like a break from testing or is it part of the furniture?

Reactions: 8 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

6.5 for me this morning, bit higher than I like to see.

Last time I saw a reading the wrong side of 6 I had forgotten to put the bin out and dived out of bed in a panic to do so - and guess what?

This morning i did the same again, hearing a heavy wagon engine and not realising its wednesday....

Ho Hum - I prefer to believe that than blame the half vanilla slice I treated myself to for tea ;-)
That's rubbish that is.

Reactions: 11 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

6.3 Fasting - seems to be my figures for the mo.

Up in London again today. Will try and get out for a run round Hyde park again after work and try to remember not to smile or acknowledge other runners this time.

Reactions: 25 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
5.8 this morning, after a very late bowl of Lidl Turkish style yogurt with big teaspoon of diabetic blackcurrant jam;-)
Sunny Brummy day, I have to call for signing up to a 6 week diabetic X-pert course. Anyone has any experience, please?
Moshe
It wasn't a sunny brummy day when I got up , but now I'm in Wales it is something wrong there :eek:

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.