Our girl shed ...

N

NicolaB70

She shed ... Nice .
But not original if there is one on line .. We need a special one ...
Try typing she shed into google then look on images. There are some images of sheds women have turned into 'she' sheds. Some are quite nice! x

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

And where jan does one get this skinny syrup from ... You are so good with these tips .. Thanks x :p
I think I need to get some .. X
Jordan's Skinny Syrups. Got mine from an eBay shop tho guess Amazon as well? Or maybe REAL shops tho I don't do those often....;)

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Morning girls, thought I'd pop by to see if anyone was in....but you must all be busy....I'm busy with the dogs but in reality means sitting ans cuddling, playing ball, picking poopies up....or just sitting catching up while they potter around the garden....

Reactions: 4 people

Blondie153

Hi Jan I am sitting waiting for the vet to ring me to pick up my little fur ball after he has been decommissioned, my nerves are frayed it's as bad as having a family member under the knife. I think I have become a fully fledged dog lover for the first time!

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

Hi Jan I am sitting waiting for the vet to ring me to pick up my little fur ball after he has been decommissioned, my nerves are frayed it's as bad as having a family member under the knife. I think I have become a fully fledged dog lover for the first time!
Good to hear, the last bit that is....think it's harder when the dogs are in cos you can't explain to them what's going to happen and they can't txt to say op is over and they're sitting up having coffee and toast ;) as my son did last week...
Glad you're little fur ball has been done. He'll probs get/have some swelling (bruising and fluids draining) making it look like he's not been done for first few days....rule of thumb we use is if sac swells to more than original size or feels hot then consult vet...normally straight forward recovery though.... He might still get interested in the ladies ... One of our boys did...even fully locked with her :eek::eek: but obvs no worries abt pups....oh, and he's not "safe" straight away...ten days I think to be clear

Hopefully you've got him now and on the way home x

K

Kat100

Jordan's Skinny Syrups. Got mine from an eBay shop tho guess Amazon as well? Or maybe REAL shops tho I don't do those often....;)
Hi thanks jan ... I must go on line more ... :rolleyes:
Food shopping I am not so good at ..
Went to sainsburys the first time in years ...
So not used to the lay out ..
Found those sugar free marsh mallows ... But not for me .. Gelatin .. Others will love them though ..
But wearthers .. Sugar free .. Got a few bags of those ... So worth the trip ..:happy: X

K

Kat100

Try typing she shed into google then look on images. There are some images of sheds women have turned into 'she' sheds. Some are quite nice! x
Ooooo I will do that Nicola , but a bit later in the week .. :)
Watching holby in a min ..
Still thinking about humans ... :eek:

Only humans and animals in our shed please

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

I have not had much time in the shed today ... But will be here later in the week .. I have been in the shed garden ..
I think winter will be cosy to ... Did we get a wood burner ..
Eddie will need to chop the wood .. ;)
We will have to start getting organised ..

We might invite our neighbours one night ..
Depends how the noise levels go ...:eek:

S

Sable_Jan

Hi thanks jan ... I must go on line more ... :rolleyes:
Food shopping I am not so good at ..
Went to sainsburys the first time in years ...
So not used to the lay out ..
Found those sugar free marsh mallows ... But not for me .. Gelatin .. Others will love them though ..
But wearthers .. Sugar free .. Got a few bags of those ... So worth the trip ..:happy: X
I looked at the marshmallows once....can't remember why I decided against them now.....

S

Sable_Jan

I have not had much time in the shed today ... But will be here later in the week .. I have been in the shed garden ..
I think winter will be cosy to ... Did we get a wood burner ..
Eddie will need to chop the wood .. ;)
We will have to start getting organised ..

We might invite our neighbours one night ..
Depends how the noise levels go ...:eek:
Chris thought we might not need one if there were a lot of us in there but I think we might if it's as quiet in there as today was.....

Reactions: 8 people
K

Kat100

Chris thought we might not need one if there were a lot of us in there but I think we might if it's as quiet in there as today was.....
Yes we will need one ... The comfy arm chairs .. Footstool ..given by poohtiggy ... To sit and have our hot drinks by ...
This is not a small shed lol .. More mansion size ...:p
Infact .. I am going in one of the bedrooms tonight ... We have sleeping bags ... So should be very cosy ..power now working ..
So I might read a bit first .. A book from our library .. Yes book shelf to library room ..
Well if pat is having a red wine from the shed celler :D

Reactions: 9 people