Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.
4.8 this morning, even after drinking two large glasses of white wine last night !

Reactions: 29 people

mehhh2015

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone,

I was meant to be back on the straight and narrow a month ago but... it didn't happen.

After a trip to the supermarket and 6 kilograms regained since my initial 9kg lost... back to the straight and narrow now. Sigh...

Had my bloods done yesterday, and the first diabetic review in three weeks time, lets see how that goes.

Reactions: 32 people

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all :)

5.0 this morning :)

I think it should have been lower but I couldn't be bothered arguing with my meter :)

Reactions: 36 people

itchyfeet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all:)
After a bad nights sleep, woke up with a dodgy tummy, pounding headache and sugars of 9.2 :(
Oh well ! gonna take my little man to school now, take some paracetamol, then back to bed for me :confused::arghh:

Reactions: 27 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning Folks

5.1 on this beautiful, sunny Yorkshire morning.

One of my lowest evr morning readings ;-)

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello one and all.

Haven't been around for a few days. Not been too good & blood glucose levels have been running much higher than usual. This morning though, was a respectable 5.2. Woo hoo. Best wishes & good health everyone. X

View attachment 14042
Missed you Alisonjane hope things have settled down and your feeling better now

Reactions: 11 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

6.0 fasting - same fig as @dunelm - was going to ask bft reference in your signature - is that a 1.5 mile speed march and then run remaining?

Bad food and beverage choices made last night. Worked late, missed my scheduled run, lack of sleep as had the window open so cockney cops chasing cockney robbers all night kept me awake.

Feeling a bit grumpy - should fit right in with the locals today then.

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 fasting

I have a feeling my meter is stuck, I only see 3 readings 5.1 5.2 5.3 except an odd 6 which is after 1 hour of meal

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 this morning (I forgot to measure FBG yesterday! Blindly had breakfast and only then remembered...)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Happy Wednesday folks.

After several high blood glucose levels over a few days, a nice 5.2 yesterday morning...followed by a crazy 4.2 today. I'm rubbish when I go that low. Guess we all have our "best functioning" numbers. Mine....around 5.0 & I'm ready to rock! Had me a nice slice of Dundee cake to take my level up. Life can be kind sometimes. ;) Good health everyone. X

PS: Thanks Lou Lou. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 30 people
Status
Not open for further replies.