Heart Beats measuring device: suggestions please

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Crikey, thats a good sleep pattern compared to me!!

Sleeping. Heart rate should show lower.. Just proves you got up???

My tracker shows I'm awake or disturbed at least 17 times a night and for at least 4 hrs a night I am restless or awake.. So my heart rate bounces a little during these times.

How did you upload graphs?

Reactions: 2 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Crikey, thats a good sleep pattern compared to me!!

Sleeping. Heart rate should show lower.. Just proves you got up???

My tracker shows I'm awake or disturbed at least 17 times a night and for at least 4 hrs a night I am restless or awake.. So my heart rate bounces a little during these times.

How did you upload graphs?
Hi @donnellysdogs
You're probably right about "just getting up". I have a strange misunderstanding of how active a heart actually is...

I'm sleeping okay just the mid session trip to the loo is really getting on my....

Downloads from FitBit HR are just ****... the snap was a Paint job, Printscreen and paste into Paste and then cut out and paste into text box here.

Hope you're good. Going to need to order some more olive oil soon.... lovely stuff.
Hjx

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So getting there with the FitBit HR, using it for sleep and HR. Been going for night time slashes. Last night 01:30 woke up in a complete sweat.... off to loo and.... a long one.... thought I would check BG, 5.6, okay. Logged tracker overnight showed...

View attachment 15701

Spike in HR at this time.... it's not the first time it has happened....
just wondering what it might mean.
Hola Hunky

So the second spike on the left is your (as you so eloquently put it). Slash?

Quite a rise in the old hr. Sure it was just the one shake? :(

Reactions: 5 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hi @donnellysdogs
You're probably right about "just getting up". I have a strange misunderstanding of how active a heart actually is...

I'm sleeping okay just the mid session trip to the loo is really getting on my....

Downloads from FitBit HR are just ****... the snap was a Paint job, Printscreen and paste into Paste and then cut out and paste into text box here.

Hope you're good. Going to need to order some more olive oil soon.... lovely stuff.
Hjx

I am envious of your graphs!!

I looked in the running fitness magazine today and it says the surge has telephone and text alerts- well I haven't found them yet!!

Hubby wore it to climb Ben Nevis and I'm trying to sync it to ios now and can't get it to sync!! Frustrated..

Yep, I love the olive oil... I use it so much. The taste is so smooth but tasty. I've just bought another 2 tins of it. One's going to be a raffle prize!! Alex is so lovely to me. She is a wonderful lady.

Reactions: 4 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am envious of your graphs!!

I looked in the running fitness magazine today and it says the surge has telephone and text alerts- well I haven't found them yet!!

Hubby wore it to climb Ben Nevis and I'm trying to sync it to ios now and can't get it to sync!! Frustrated..

Yep, I love the olive oil... I use it so much. The taste is so smooth but tasty. I've just bought another 2 tins of it. One's going to be a raffle prize!! Alex is so lovely to me. She is a wonderful lady.
They are good aren't they.

Hope your not going to snaffle your Hubby's steps up Nevis. That would be very unethical don't you know!

Reactions: 6 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hola Hunky

So the second spike on the left is your (as you so eloquently put it). Slash?

Quite a rise in the old hr. Sure it was just the one shake? :(
@Baruney
How Do B,
At that time of the morning you have to just shake your thang.... and return to bed asap...:)

Reactions: 4 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Can't snaffle his steps etc... Can't get the surge to sync at all today. Have emailed Fitbit and waiting for a response..... Gggggrrrr !!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A nerd writes...
So last night I played 5 a side footie for the first time in six months.... issues with whether I was enjoying it or breaking someone's leg... and it was good, it was 5 a side, we just let everyone who turns up play... so fitbit kit was used.... I was in goal three times...
upload_2015-9-17_21-24-58.png

hot then cold bath later... and then bed.... full nights sleep (yes!) and nice trace for HR through the night....
upload_2015-9-17_21-27-12.png

Bit at the end is the morning exercises before work, 12 mins with a Flexiblade....

Hj

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Envy!!!

Amazon dispatched a replacement today for mine!!

Just as well as yesteday and today has been dreadful days and jyst a couple short walks. Shame... 1 short walk was amusing about 90 mins after taking 2 diazepam. Couldn't walk in a straight line!!

Last edited by a moderator:

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Envy!!!

Amazon dispatched a replacement today for mine!!

Just as well as yesteday and today has been dreadful days and jyst a couple short walks. Shame... 1 shortnwalk was amusing about 90 mins of taking 2 diazepam. Couldn't walk in a straight line!!
Yikes! I hope it is straight now!! Take care Hj