1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Heart Beats measuring device: suggestions please

Discussion in 'Fitness, Exercise and Sport' started by hankjam, Jul 9, 2015.

1. donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs Type 1 · Master

Crikey, thats a good sleep pattern compared to me!!

Sleeping. Heart rate should show lower.. Just proves you got up???

My tracker shows I'm awake or disturbed at least 17 times a night and for at least 4 hrs a night I am restless or awake.. So my heart rate bounces a little during these times.

How did you upload graphs?

• Like Like x 2
  2. hankjam

hankjam Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

Hi @donnellysdogs
    You're probably right about "just getting up". I have a strange misunderstanding of how active a heart actually is...

I'm sleeping okay just the mid session trip to the loo is really getting on my....

Downloads from FitBit HR are just ****... the snap was a Paint job, Printscreen and paste into Paste and then cut out and paste into text box here.

Hope you're good. Going to need to order some more olive oil soon.... lovely stuff.
    Hjx

3. Baruney

Baruney Type 2 · BANNED

Hola Hunky

So the second spike on the left is your (as you so eloquently put it). Slash?

Quite a rise in the old hr. Sure it was just the one shake? :(

• Like Like x 5
  4. donnellysdogs

I am envious of your graphs!!

I looked in the running fitness magazine today and it says the surge has telephone and text alerts- well I haven't found them yet!!

Hubby wore it to climb Ben Nevis and I'm trying to sync it to ios now and can't get it to sync!! Frustrated..

Yep, I love the olive oil... I use it so much. The taste is so smooth but tasty. I've just bought another 2 tins of it. One's going to be a raffle prize!! Alex is so lovely to me. She is a wonderful lady.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Baruney

Baruney Type 2 · BANNED

They are good aren't they.

Hope your not going to snaffle your Hubby's steps up Nevis. That would be very unethical don't you know!

• Like Like x 6
  6. hankjam

@Baruney
    How Do B,
    At that time of the morning you have to just shake your thang.... and return to bed asap...:)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Baruney

Baruney Type 2 · BANNED

All good. Hope so with you too.

Yurchhhh!

• Like Like x 2
  8. donnellysdogs

Can't snaffle his steps etc... Can't get the surge to sync at all today. Have emailed Fitbit and waiting for a response..... Gggggrrrr !!

9. hankjam

A nerd writes...
    So last night I played 5 a side footie for the first time in six months.... issues with whether I was enjoying it or breaking someone's leg... and it was good, it was 5 a side, we just let everyone who turns up play... so fitbit kit was used.... I was in goal three times...
    upload_2015-9-17_21-24-58.png

hot then cold bath later... and then bed.... full nights sleep (yes!) and nice trace for HR through the night....
    upload_2015-9-17_21-27-12.png

Bit at the end is the morning exercises before work, 12 mins with a Flexiblade....

Hj

10. donnellysdogs

Envy!!!

Amazon dispatched a replacement today for mine!!

Just as well as yesteday and today has been dreadful days and jyst a couple short walks. Shame... 1 short walk was amusing about 90 mins after taking 2 diazepam. Couldn't walk in a straight line!!

#50 donnellysdogs, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:05 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
  11. hankjam

Yikes! I hope it is straight now!! Take care Hj

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook