Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
This picture of a kid in his "souped-up" wheelchair is just fantastic. Love, love, love it!

image.jpeg

Reactions: 11 people
S

Shar67

He is a rescue, came from a house with 51 dogs, he is very quiet normally, he watches too much TV at the moment it is the dog trust ads he interested in, but he likes wildlife programmes as well lol

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

This is a link to video of my dog, he thinks the cat and dog go behind the TV.

Oh, he's completely adorable @Shar67. What a happy boy he is. And hilarious video. His little confused face when he looks behind the TV :p Post more if you have em. I loved it.

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
And it wasn't even me!! Hilarious.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
OK, when I go through several pages at once, I end up crying with laughter! This time the break point was the Facebook cat profile vs. tagged... Thank you, @Alisonjane10 !

Reactions: 2 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks alisonjayne10 love your wit! Really brightens up my day makes me laugh keep up good work. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks alisonjayne10 love your wit! Really brightens up my day makes me laugh keep up good work. X

It's very kind of you to say so @maureen5752. Please pop by whenever you need a smile, and to get away from the daily grind of managing the big D! These ones are for you. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your just like my daughter she used to send me wit like that on my phone during the day, really makes me laugh. Life's to short so I always say enjoy, always someone worse off than me! Take care. Thanks agsin

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lol! Love the drunk snail!!!! Thank you for sharing all the giggles! X

Hi @saz1902. Yeah, I like that snail one too. :D Here's a couple just for you. Pop by again for some light relief. Glad you like the smiles. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes