Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hello folks. With the clocks going back, I've enjoyed the extra hour in bed this morning. My other half has just brought my breakfast up to me. Hmmm....wonder what he's broken/ lost/ been up to. Take your pick. ;) Have a lovely Sunday everyone. X

These pics are sooooo cute, you've just got to smile. :)

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I think this pic is hilarious. Brilliant idea though. Lol.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. A few smiles to brighten this dull, damp Monday. Boy, what a difference turning those clocks back have made. As for the NUFC footy yesterday....hang your heads in shame you overpaid, gutless bunch of prima-donnas!!!! :meh::mad::arghh: Erm, scuse the rant y'all. ;)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 13 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
These are great !

Glad you enjoy them @Mike D. Lovely to see you drop by. Hope all's good with you & you're happy. Wondering how the big move is coming along too. This smile is for you with a big hug. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you for saying so @maureen5752. This ones for you. X It's made me laugh. Gotta love kids and their mad little ways.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy for you Loulou. My poor long blonde hair is falling out in handfuls since taking meds!

I had this problem too @maureen5752. I was never sure whether it was the shock my body was going through at diagnosis with very high BG levels. Or whether it was the Gliclazide / Metformin. I knew that high glucose levels had affected the blood supply to the scalp & hair follicles. As I gained better glycaemic control, my hair grew back & improved. It still is. Not quite back to pre-diabetes, but getting there. I started taking "Perfectil." The original hair & nails variety. One tablet a day, & I did notice a big difference after 2 months. Nails improved quickly, hair took longer, but I persevered with it. Glad I did. It's been worth it. I usually buy them when Boots have 3 for 2 promotion. Why not google it & see what you think. I can recommend Perfectil to you anyway. It's upsetting losing your hair. So, I empathise with you. It will improve hun. Good luck. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning folks. I've never learnt how to photoshop. I really should as it looks fun judging by some of the pics below.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I love kids. They're an endless source of love, fun, laughter & rather bonkers antics. :) Check this out. Lmao.

image.jpeg

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had this problem too @maureen5752. I was never sure whether it was the shock my body was going through at diagnosis with very high BG levels. Or whether it was the Gliclazide / Metformin. I knew that high glucose levels had affected the blood supply to the scalp & hair follicles. As I gained better glycaemic control, my hair grew back & improved. It still is. Not quite back to pre-diabetes, but getting there. I started taking "Perfectil." The original hair & nails variety. One tablet a day, & I did notice a big difference after 2 months. Nails improved quickly, hair took longer, but I persevered with it. Glad I did. It's been worth it. I usually buy them when Boots have 3 for 2 promotion. Why not google it & see what you think. I can recommend Perfectil to you anyway. It's upsetting losing your hair. So, I empathise with you. It will improve hun. Good luck. X
Thanks so much for your reply. I will go out to day and buy perfectil, always had strong nails and they're no problem nor my skin just my hair, it's so longgggg. But falling out, I don't know if it's cos my sugars went up so high for so long and I didn't know, had complained to doctors for about year, had all the symptoms of diabetes but still. I maybe old but I certainly don't feel or look it I'm told (not being vain) but we woman dont want to lose our hair. Everyone says cut it off, never had short hair and don't want too, I really appreciate your help and certainly your jokes! Keep it up. Good health and bgs to you all Off shopping to boots now for perfectil!!!! Sorry forgot to say diabetic nurse phoned me last night said my thyroid and b vits and amemia blood test is ok so if my next hbac1 is ok I can try coming of metformin or gliclazide for 1 month to see if that's the problem but frightened to cos I've got my first eye op on December 1st.

Reactions: 2 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Al
Thanks so much for your reply. I will go out to day and buy perfectil, always had strong nails and they're no problem nor my skin just my hair, it's so longgggg. But falling out, I don't know if it's cos my sugars went up so high for so long and I didn't know, had complained to doctors for about year, had all the symptoms of diabetes but still. I maybe old but I certainly don't feel or look it I'm told (not being vain) but we woman dont want to lose our hair. Everyone says cut it off, never had short hair and don't want too, I really appreciate your help and certainly your jokes! Keep it up. Good health and bgs to you all Off shopping to boots now for perfectil!!!! Sorry forgot to say diabetic nurse phoned me last night said my thyroid and b vits and amemia blood test is ok so if my next hbac1 is ok I can try coming of metformin or gliclazide for 1 month to see if that's the problem but frightened to cos I've got my first eye op on December 1st.
Alisonjane sorry to bother you. Sainsburys have got same offer on 3fir 2 if you needs thanks

Reactions: 2 people