• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
Resurgam
Reaction score
7,454

Latest activity Postings About

    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Cinnamon suppliers.
      Having been part of the development team for Allied Lyons at their plant in Market Harborough I had access to many herbs and spices and...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread BLOOD PRESSURE FOR DIABETICS.
      Beetroot is within my limit of 10% carbs - I think it is usually around 7 or 8% carb - I put one in my daily salad. That really is not...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Verruca.
      Just hold the pea until it is no longer cold, then remove it. I did it when taking things out of the freezer and then putting them back...
    • Resurgam
      Treats don't need to be something carbohydrate or sweetened with sugar. Now I am just on the ten year mark from diagnosis I have treats...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Verruca.
      Putting a frozen pea on the verruca will get rid of it fairly quickly - other frozen vegetables are available, or perhaps freezing a...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Olvexa — is this a scam?.
      There are different forms of the vitamin, Cyano, Hydroxo, Adeno and Methyl co - something, some have to be worked on by the body, some...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Diabec Supplement.
      Ah - now I get it - plants such as bitter melon and fenugreek do have the reputation of helping with diabetes, but long term - for a...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Diabec Supplement.
      You'll have to tell us what you've been taking before anyone can comment.
    • Resurgam
      @Tiz I started out eating at 12 hourly intervals rather than pushing two meals into a few hours. It seemed easiest as it meant I was...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Blood Glucose Readings.
      @scottwd the HBA1c level is a reflection on how high the concentration of glucose in your blood has been over the previous months, with...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Chia seeds.
      I used to put a mixture of milled seeds in bread and it worked far too well as it was delicious, so I switched to a sponge pudding...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Am I crazy?.
      Try lasagna using leek instead of pasta - the 'Hairy Bikers' did a recipe which was well liked by those who tried it. pizza - there is...
    • Resurgam
      Resurgam replied to the thread Huge lapse today..
      @Rosie9876 Habit is a great help, I find - and the longer I stick to eating low carb foods the less attraction high carb becomes. I...
    • Resurgam
      Just at the moment diet coke and James Cook dark rum. It is almost 3am, so it probably counts as medicinal. I am also overdosing on...
    • Resurgam
      I am not using any oil in cooking these days and I'm going out in the sun. I have got a mild sunburn this year using an umbrella for a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top