• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
Davidden
Reaction score
63

Latest activity Postings About

    • Davidden
      Davidden replied to the thread Freestyle Libré 2.
      I like the convenience with CGM (Libre 2 Plus) of not having to stick my finger(s) every day, but do find the sensors to be "variable"...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to LiSwati's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Like Like.
      Wow, that’s me to a T. I am only 57 and have been worried about it getting worse the older I get. The urgency does worry me, as it’s...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to helenb1979's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Like Like.
      Going on holiday in a month. A 4 hour car journey. Thats going to be at least 2 stops
    • Davidden
      Davidden replied to the thread Dapagliflozin.
      I have always drunk a lot of water, other than coffee I do not drink anything else, and at my age the bladder is not so forgiving as it...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to LiSwati's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Like Like.
      This is truly awesome news. Congratulations. Have you experienced any side effects? I have read that it increases urination and can...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to helenb1979's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Funny Funny.
      I have just had this added to my medication. I can wee for England so I don't think I will notice the difference
    • Davidden
      Hi all. Im setup correctly [emoji4] Well to introduce myself .. I'm a 74 T2D who first joined quite a few years ago and went from a HbA...
    • Davidden
      Davidden replied to the thread Dapagliflozin.
      I am now completely insulin-free (so maybe I am in the wrong forum!), and my blood sugars are much lower and more stabilised, and I have...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to LiSwati's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Like Like.
      Wow, I’ve been on this forum for 2 years now, and you’re the first person who knows my country and even visited my home town (Manzini)...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to LiSwati's post in the thread How I manage my Type 2 diabetes with Like Like.
      Hello James. Seems like you’ve tried it all. I am 57, on 1 Metformin 500mg and 1 Dapagliflozin 10mg per day. I also take meds for...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to Duchess4eva's post in the thread Faulty Libre 2 Plus sensors? with Like Like.
      I spoke to Abbot because the next sensor presented the same problem which made me think its my phone. Its a iphone 13. The...
    • Davidden
      Davidden replied to the thread Dapagliflozin.
      Just back from my latest review, or follow-up. I have been on Dapagliflozin for 18 days now, and have reduced my daily insulin from 50...
    • Davidden
      Davidden replied to the thread Dapagliflozin.
      I see you are in Eswatini, so can imagine healthcare costs can be high. I visited Manzini many years ago as my (then) father-in-law was...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to LiSwati's post in the thread Dapagliflozin with Like Like.
      Good day. I’ve been on Dapagliflozin 10 mg for a year now, and besides the expense (as it is pricey), I am happy with it, as it reduced...
    • Davidden
      Davidden reacted to helenb1979's post in the thread Libre v Finger Prick with Like Like.
      Reading this thread I think I will stay with finger pricking
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top