• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
J
Reaction score
10

Latest activity Postings About

    • J
      JamesMS replied to the thread How I manage my Type 2 diabetes.
      One main aim for me when I was prescribed metformin and later dapagliflozin was to reduce my need for medication and get off them. It...
    • J
      JamesMS replied to the thread How I manage my Type 2 diabetes.
      I used to have fasting BG of about 8 over a year ago and knew that my HbA1c would be bad, but didn't expect 113. I experimented with low...
    • J
      JamesMS replied to the thread How I manage my Type 2 diabetes.
      I think that exercise and weight loss combined with occasional fasting and use of a CGM are the keys for me. I finished a 36 hour fast 5...
    • J
      JamesMS replied to the thread How I manage my Type 2 diabetes.
      I haven't fasted for months and decided to try it again last weekend. I started the fast after breakfast at 9:30 and had a salad at...
    • J
      JamesMS posted a new thread.
      I was diagnosed with T2 about 18 months ago, after HbA1c of 113. Within a year it was 39 and now 43. I have fasted a few times for 48 to...
    • J
       Some CGMs are set to give readings lower than others, the Libre2 plus seems to be one of these. I get readings like yours, especially...
    • J
      JamesMS replied to the thread High blood sugar.
      I noticed my heart having a few beats, then a pause, then repeating. I wasn't really concerned, since that has happened after drinking...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top