Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
5.7 this morning at 9am.

Reactions: 23 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
7.4 this morning with a sniffly nose and blocked up ear :(

Reactions: 23 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
This is for the posters on here who are having blood glucose problems due to illness. X

image.gif

Reactions: 32 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
6.2 this morning.
I didn't eat any carbs yesterday, just pork and vegetables but I must have drunk about six pints of beer last night with bowls of peanuts. I thought the beer would be ok as it is lager type, but it seems to have raised my readings.
Feel tired and hungover today. If I go out for a meal tonight I will stick to red wine and see if I am lower with that.

Reactions: 25 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
6.2 this morning.
I didn't eat any carbs yesterday, just pork and vegetables but I must have drunk about six pints of beer last night with bowls of peanuts. I thought the beer would be ok as it is lager type, but it seems to have raised my readings.
Feel tired and hungover today. If I go out for a meal tonight I will stick to red wine and see if I am lower with that.
Bowls of peanuts and 6pts lager, wonder why your BG is up today :) bet you enjoyed it though!

Reactions: 17 people

Alan_in_Suffolk_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone.
Bg 11. @ 09.07am that's better than yesterday morning.
Yesterday morning @ 08.00 am Bg 18.3. not good this was due to working very late. But still fasting I went for a long bike ride Bg reduced to 12.3 @ 11.59 am same morning interesting.

Reactions: 21 people