Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi all, 4.9 this am 4.4 last night must have been all the ironing I did yesterday for my daughter HA! HA!

Reactions: 10 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Any time you want to come and do mine, Arlene, I'd be happy to let you! :)
Do you know if I lived near you I would , not many people love ironing its a good job I do. I do my mother and fathers, mine and my daughters, she has 4 children the ironing board is a permanent fixture in her utility room. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes
10.5 this morning

9.4 at bedtime

This is with my new SD meter which is about 2 or 3 points up on my old Freestyle Lite meter so I'm just going on the rise at the moment and not the actual numbers. Well I will go on the numbers once they are down to a more acceptable level.lol

Reactions: 16 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
More strange results to declare:

4.4 on Saturday
5.6 on Sunday
5.2 on Monday

and a 4.9 this morning.

I think these prove how unreliable our meters are, and most of all how we shouldn't get too hung up on one or two results that are higher than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 11 people

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
8.5 - oh dear - ****** all exercise and gnashing teeth about something in the news = stress.

Reactions: 13 people

plantagenet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
More strange results to declare:

4.4 on Saturday
5.6 on Sunday
5.2 on Monday

and a 4.9 this morning.

I think these prove how unreliable our meters are, and most of all how we shouldn't get too hung up on one or two results that are higher than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
I know what you mean. I was actually thinking of taking three days and do exactly the same food and exercise each day, so theoretically at least the numbers should be identical. But then I thought, " :***: get a life! Don't make too much of small differences.":wacky:. The meter is only a guide and it can be 15% either way. Allegedly.

Reactions: 4 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
7.7 this morning, so heading down again. Lots of little walks in the playpark at the back of the house yesterday, so the same today.

Reactions: 14 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Galja's right, Barbara - you do have a lovely smile. It lights up your face and is very infectious! :)
Thanks Debra - I like smiling when I'm out walking and seeing who smiles back :)

seanj67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.4 at 7am, then after breakfast which included 2 coffees with milk I'm seeing 8. I'll take that for now.

S

Reactions: 14 people

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Posted on behalf of @Clivethedrive ......4.8 this morning / yesterday morning 5.2 after slight over indulgence on holiday.....plenty of exercise yesterday helped to keep it down....:).....more relaxing day planned for today...

Reactions: 15 people