Weekly weigh in - Fridays

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
My scales are similiar. They have to be in just the right position to read your weight accurately. Only problem is I have to keep putting them away sidewards to hide from interfering toddler. :( I do my best. That's all I can do. ;)
I have to keep putting mine away because mom keeps pouring liquids on to them.

Reactions: Freema

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have two pairs-trifocals for work use and prescription sunglasses for driving. I still can't read it-all those little black lines just blur together-I have an astigmatism in each eye as well as being near sighted. I should have paid a little more for a digital read out scale. I am sometimes frugal to a fault.
I don't know whether to score a hug or a chuckle!! so here is both

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just remembered to weigh myself. Next week I'll try and do it on rising after toilet visit.
Weight 132.00kg 16.12.16
Hoping next friday will be a positive weigh-in.
Same weight but not low carbing yet.
Also not weighed myself at the same time. So I'll weighed myself after ablusions this week. Hoping to do same time next week. I've had a few treats this weeks too. Next week only have to negotiate pastries for new years eve party. Not a cake person.

Last edited:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm not posting a weight until the 4th, (my weigh in day not - looking forwards to that:D). But I just thought I'd let you all know my mum bought me a set of Body Fat Scales for Chrimble. Very swish, Bluetooth, fat, hydration, BMI, calorie count...... Haven't got a clue how to work them, and can't find he instructions book (I think I may have left it in Bristol - my brothers home). Not much good as I'm now back in Grimsby! :D:D:D:D.

So join in the fun next year when I try to figure out how to get the maximum use out of this terrifying piece of kit.

On a good note, they are very pretty and will look good in the new bathroom, which I think is why mum bought them.:rolleyes:.

Sorry to waffle on.
Happy New Year to you all. Don't be harsh on yourselves if you over indulge. We'll all be back here next week.....:happy:

Reactions: Prem51 and jonbvn

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm not posting a weight until the 4th, (my weigh in day not - looking forwards to that:D). But I just thought I'd let you all know my mum bought me a set of Body Fat Scales for Chrimble. Very swish, Bluetooth, fat, hydration, BMI, calorie count...... Haven't got a clue how to work them, and can't find he instructions book (I think I may have left it in Bristol - my brothers home). Not much good as I'm now back in Grimsby! :D:D:D:D.

So join in the fun next year when I try to figure out how to get the maximum use out of this terrifying piece of kit.

On a good note, they are very pretty and will look good in the new bathroom, which I think is why mum bought them.:rolleyes:.

Sorry to waffle on.
Happy New Year to you all. Don't be harsh on yourselves if you over indulge. We'll all be back here next week.....:happy:

And happy new year to you Callyandy

Last edited:

krs1958

Now 18 stone 2 pounds. Very hard with going to family after finishing work on the 25th. I've ordered some fitbit scales as my weight watchers scales have packed up. (Tried a new battery) The scales will work with the fitbit application I now use. Happy new year to all.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
30/12/16 - Pleased with myself that I got past Christmas and not put any weight on, nor have I have lost any weight. For the last 4 weeks (and today) I have remained at 13st 4 lbs.
Well Done to those who have stayed the same and/or lost weight.:)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@Liam1955 consistancy can be good your doing better than me I'm back up to 11 St 2 Lb but I am trying to stay around that weight any way. Grandson looked at me last night and compared me to an inmate at a concentration camp first time he has made such an observation.

Reactions: Prem51

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Liam1955 well done!! That's excellent. I didn't realise it was Friday so I will weigh in tomorrow. I think I've put on this week.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well I have gone up 1 lb to 145 lbs since last Friday, as expected. I'm not too concerned as I'm still in the healthy BMI range, but I will try to lose a few pounds after my winter holiday.
More concerning is that my visceral body fat has gone up from 7 to 8, still in the 'normal' range (1-12) but I would rather not be edging up.
On a more positive note, at least my fbgs have remained around my normal average reading of 6.3, which is more important.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still the same 6 stone 9 never mind there is always next week onwards and upwards !!
CAROL

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Sorry to waffle on.
You can probably google it. Many instruction manuals are online now. You can at least find manufacturer contact information online to contact them for instructions or another manual. Please let me know how the scale works out-I am going to be replacing mine at some point and want to get one that actually works for me this time.

Last edited:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You can probably google it. Many instruction manuals are online now. You can at least find manufacturer contact information online to contact them for instructions or another manual. Please let me know how the scale works out-I am going to be replacing mine at some point and want to get one that actually works for me this time.
Yup, got manual online. Just got to understand it now. I'll let you know.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: SWUSA_ and Prem51

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today 9st 0.6lbs so just under a pound gained which I am impressed with as I did allow myself a few delicious treats over the Christmas holidays so thought it would be more.

Congratulations to all those who did gain a little, it shows you all had a great Christmas and enjoyed yourselves and indulged in a few treats, life is too short to not indulge over the holidays. We will all jump back into our loosing ways in the new year :)

Happy new year to everyone xxx

Reactions: SWUSA_ and Prem51

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Well I am surprised, I was 153.8lbs last week and I thought I would have put a couple of pounds on but......... I weighed in this morning at 153 lbs. So a loss of 0.8 lbs. lol I'm so pleased it wasn't a big gain. :)

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
186 lbs. on the gym scale which is one less pound than I weighed on it two weeks ago. Yah! Over the holidays too. This scale weighs two lbs. heavier than my doctor's office so it would be 184 there.My home scale is also indicating a little less than last week, although I still can not really read it when I am standing on it.