I hope I'm not getting sick

Rushy

I hope I'm not getting sick.. I don't think I am but I was just reminded why Wet Rooms are so useful! Projectile style!

Does anyone else here do a lot of walking? I'd just finished (was home for about 30 minutes) and had a big drink of water as I'm in the tropics (Singapore) just now to ensure that I wasn't dehydrated although I didi take plenty with me Or so I thought.
I do 10K regularly so it shouldn't be the walk that caused it (Was around 10K today).

I suppose it is possible I skiped on the water to ensure it lasted and still got dehydrated but I felt OK ..

Any guesses poeple of the type II persuasion?

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Did you check your Bg level ? I've been sick when I am in the hypo zone.....

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
I think you have the right idea when you mention dehydration, exercise, hot climate etc means you will probably have lost a fair amount of bodily fluid through sweating, couple that with Diabetes and raised BG........seems to me it probably was a lack of fluids, hence one of the symptoms of dehydration......vomiting !

Maybe just some adjustment to food/drink before the exercise would help next time.

http://www.medicinenet.com/dehydration/article.htm