What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
will never move again too much hassel and have 5 dogs kids all grown thank goodness.... thanx everyone for the good luck wishes think I shall need them lol

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
jealous. Wanted to go there before ITV made it famous. Havent go there as yet. Who knows what next year will bring.
I'm off to London next year for my 50th birthday so hoping Windsor Castle will be in with it

Hi @Wolfie11969,take a ip from ....prebook your tickets for Windsor,it is very busy from time it opens 10am to last entry 4:45pm but very well worth a visit

Julia McCoulough

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people
Well I'm here. I have a break in between lots of over stuff. Hubby taking me out for lunch and to do some shopping/ window gazing.

Tomorrow the terrors appear. It's hard work keeping up with a toddler. She's now virtually running everywhere so my poor legs are shattered when she goes home. She's obsessed with the dog next door and pulling the heads off my beautiful plants. I'll have my work cut out.

Stepson gets his solitary GCSE result tomorrow so hoping he has passed this year. It was English so we shall see.

Another busy week next week with different children here, there and everywhere. And buying new clothes for stepson for college. Big shopping centre here we come.

Have a good day all
I have the same experience i feel for you

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon people

Well I'm running late. Couldnt be bothered to get in the shower so now I'm playing catch-up as I finally showered at 11.30am.

Supposed to go food shopping but I'm having second thoughts that my book would be a better choice. Might just send hubby and son.

Stepson got his English result - he got a D but was 5 marks off a C. He will be re-sitting next year.

Daughter due with the kids after 4 today so not so bad for my legs.

Have a good day all

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning everyone
FB_IMG_1534862166813.jpg

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Been out in the garden (cut grass and lots of weeding, pruning and potting up plants) all day except for lunch break (homemade soup with home baked walnut bread).....time now for sit down and relax with cup of Earl Grey tea and an iced bun....that is after just eating the strawberries I have just picked from the garden...small but juicy....hope everyone is having a good day and has good weekend too...:)

Last edited:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bit of a quiet Bank Holiday weekend here on account that @Clivethedrive is working today and next three days (and away next two nights:()....so am basically home alone but plenty to do in garden (weather permitting) or some craft items to finish off if raining...can have our “Bank Holiday”later in the week when he has a day off .....and the roads will be quieter too...:)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Morning All you lovely Peeps️, Bank holy weekend so working,full day London and evening dinner today,full day Cambridge tomorrow, enjoy yourselves