Bit of a Personal Question

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I did not think granola was cooked not shop bought or homemade don't think I would cook it
This is adapted from other recipes, all of which were baked. It makes it lovely and crunchy ;)

Reactions: lovinglife

Angelofthemarches

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Horrible shoes
I have psyllium husk powder in my low carb ‘porridge’ every morning plus chia pudding sometimes and a dessertspoinful of low carb granola each day which is made from a variety of whole seeds. On the odd occasion I get ‘stuck’ I use two senna tablets.
Rachox, what do you put in your low carb porridge, please??

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone. Just need a bit of advice - what does everyone on the LCHF regime take to 'help things along' the digestive tract? I seem to have reached a full stop but don't want to resort to Fybogel....

Just plenty of water to stay hydrated and a nice long walk gets things moving too.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I use this recipe too and it's nice though I'm not a massive fan of the texture. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong! Not tried it with cream I've always used coconut milk

I find it needs to be cooked very slowly, stirring all the time. It is easy to overlook it then it goes a bit dry and stodgy.

Reactions: Starfish18

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I find it needs to be cooked very slowly, stirring all the time. It is easy to overlook it then it goes a bit dry and stodgy.
I do cook it on a low heat and stirring all the time ill just try cooking it more slowly. I can't describe the texture, like grainy and it aggravates my throat!