Any low carb multivitamin recommendations?

cageyytigers

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is very hard to find the full nutritional values on the jars/labels. Particularly looking for calcium Vit D plus menopausal support.

There is no Spoon

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @cageyytigers I am no expert but would have to assume that even if a tablet contained carbs it would be such a low amount as to be negligible.

They are realy small. ;)
:bag:

Last edited:

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is very hard to find the full nutritional values on the jars/labels. Particularly looking for calcium Vit D plus menopausal support.
Usually if there are any, it's the sugar alcohols that are fillers: those don't end up in your bloodstream. And as @There is no Spoon states, there'd be so little carbs in a pill like that, well... You could eat a handful and still not spike. No worries.

ianf0ster

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
exercise, phone calls
Depending upon the type of Low Carb lifestyle you are on, there is no real need for any additional supplements than with a high Carb lifestyle, since all essential amino acids are contained in either Proteins or Fats.

I believe that it is much better (for example) to get calcium from yoghurt, cream, cheese or Kale etc. than from tablets!