Recent lurker, new poster

12oz sirloin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just wanted to big all of you folks up - I was diagnosed a couple of months ago and ever since then, I have been reading this board pretty much daily. The info here is amazing, and I had no idea about low carb/high fat until I read the inspiring and very informative success stories here.

Only 10 weeks in since T2 diagnosis, and hba1c has dropped from 63 to 38. To any doubters reading, LCHF really does work. Fact. Who knew? (apart from everyone that posts here, clearly!)

I may or may not go back to lurking, but just had to say thank you to you all for helping me start this journey the right way.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome to posting on the forum 12oz sirloin and very well done on achieving such a fantastic improvement in HbA1c! :)

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
well while your out of the woods and wandering round amongst us

CONGRATULATIONS..fantastic result.

Have to agree on the forum, remarkable isn't it.:happy:

BUT..while posting lots or any, isn't for everyone, you and the many like you can still offer
worthwhile advice and guidance, to those who are.. , well err umm.....just like YOU..and ME

your input, just like now reaches people and informs, which was a big part of what your post was about..right ?.

but great that you posted now, maybe the next posts will come easier..;)

Have a good un,
the journey as you know can be hard
but Ain't it well worth the hassle...:D

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello and welcome,

Congratulations that is a great result

I agree about the site it is great. I also agree that while posting often isn't for everyone posting success stories like yours is helpful to everyone.

Good luck and well done on such a good result in a short time