Eggs, oh really??

Hotpepper20000

It like blaming the steak for being unhealthy instead of the potatoes, garlic bread and soda it’s served with.
It’s not the eggs that are the problem but what is eaten with it.

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
If you eat eggs you are allegedly
fat, sick, poor and stupid..
from the "study" as I'll loosely term it..I mean no confounders there whatsoever...

View attachment 47371
Unbelievable :nailbiting: I am obviously doomed then as I love them - in moderation ;)

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think it's actually a huge conspiracy by all things feathered to stop us humans eating their potential offspring.:eek:

But seriously, this anti-egg nonsense seems to come & go in cycles. We'v heard this sort of nonsense about them before... and I have to admit I'n not really a great egg lover.

Reactions: oldgreymare

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
They forgot to send the memo to their islanders in Hong Kong who additionally eat the most meat and are one of the longest lived populations:

upload_2021-2-11_8-44-25.png

Diabetes - Chronic and Progressive, eat "normally" and cover with drugs
Action = Low Carb / Ketogenic. RESULT is reversal

Don't eat red meat, dairy and eggs
Action = Eat more red meat, dairy and eggs. RESULT is 200% reduction in CVD risk

Don't do weight training if you have hypertension
Action = Doing heaviest weights I can. RESULT drop in Systolic and Diastolic blood pressures

There will always be a push to smoothing and paving the way to man made synthetic eggs.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
9 eggs a day!!!! It may not be bad for your health but the hydrogen sulphide might be a danger to everyone else.

I don't have a sense of smell.... Ironic maybe, but I can most certainly reassure you that I am an absolute delight to be around. :D

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ribble Valley is is the best place to be for food !!