What do you eat for breakfast & before bedtime?

kaup

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey,

What do you usually eat for breakfast & before bedtime?

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My breakfast varies because I get bored easily.
It is usually fruit but different types
Sometime I vary it with yoghurt.
If I am in a rush, I have a nut bar.
If I having a lazy morning, it could be cooked. Mostly eggs and toast.

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Most mornings I have a porridge made with milled flaxseed plus chia seeds, add a few other seeds and a chopped nut or two plus cinnamon, then hot water with a little coconut milk, zapped in microwave for a couple of minutes and served with double cream.
Occasionally I have a slice of toasted low carb bread with homemade no added sugar marmalade.
Evening main meal various but usually chicken or fish with loads of green veg and courgetti or cauliflower rice, then greek yogurt with fresh raspberries.
Night-time is chocolate, that was 2-3 pieces of dark but it crept up during the pandemic and I'm trying to cut back again.

Bittern

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Breakfast black coffee, low carb bread toasted, butter. Nothing after my evening meal at about 19:00Hrs

Jo_the_boat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2 of tuna / mackerel / sardines. + a couple of anchovies.
a dash of ketchup, pepper, splash of soy, dollop of mayonnaise and sprinkle of aromat seasoning
Phwoar!

After a 3-mile walk (starting at 5.00 am)

Reactions: Speedbird

jaywak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cold weather, angry people, queues,
Type 1 and every day for breakfast I have poached egg on crumpet which is about 20 carbs and my evening meal at 6 pm is about 60 - 70 carbs , I don't usually have anything other than a glass of wine after that if I do have say a can of lager I will be high in the morning .

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Used to always have porridge but have found lately blood sugers zoom up so have started to have a slice of toast, I may try toast with an egg or some smoked salmon