Not open for further replies.

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sid Binkers said:

Now I dont have any personal problem with you Pneu but when you openly post to that blog then I'm sorry but I see you as being no better than them,

He was defending his good name and honour by posting. Good grief - you make it sound like he is a regular poster stirring up trouble or something. It was a on-off, very specific post, in response to a slur where he was actually named and condemned by someone too cowardly to admit who they were.

You defend yourself, why shouldnt he???

And its a free world, anyone can post anywhere.

I was also once named in that blog, and also defended myself. I did nothing wrong by defending myself. Defence is not a crime.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
noblehead said:
I'm afraid you could never call it 'humor' on Eddie's blog when he ridicules and persecutes members, moderators and admin of this forum and the owners of DCUK. We had a member on here who he relentlessly persecuted to the point where he was phoning her at work, this member had to involve the Police to warn him off.......therefore it would be hard to think of a more nasty man and one that does more harm to the diabetic community!

But don't both you and Sid post to Ken's forum, which conducts exactly the same sort of persecution and ridicule of members and moderators of this forum? Sid even promotes that forum in his DCUK profile.

Stinks of hypocrisy to me...

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm afraid you could never call it 'humor' on Eddie's blog when he ridicules and persecutes members, moderators and admin of this forum and the owners of DCUK.

Thats part of the problem, isnt it. A sense of humour is a very personal thing. So none of us can tell anyone else what is appropriate humour. I find things funny, where someone else would be upset or disgusted.

So 'never' is a bit of a misplaced word.

Momblegoose

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just been to that place and it is disgusting. I went to look after looking for the link as mentioned above in the thread. It is awful, THEY are awful.

Grazer

Of course, I'm sure Sid would also want moderators that post on the other equally vile blog, that attacks people on here, to step down? Otherwise it would just be hypocritical wouldn't it. Perhaps Sid could also show us ANY post Pneu has made on Eddie's blog, other than in defending himself? Thought not. Pneu has consistently showed himself to be the most unbiased mod on here. Your post was full of unnecessary bitterness Sid. It's not good for your health you know!

Defren

Momblegoose said:
I have just been to that place and it is disgusting. I went to look after looking for the link as mentioned above in the thread. It is awful, THEY are awful.

Quite!! A rather large case of hypocrisy me thinks! I have been attacked on that forum, but it's so inconsequential I just brushed off the attack as one would a mosquito.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dillinger said:
Pneu, I think you are an excellent, calm and sympathetic mod.

Please disregard the jabber.

Keep on with the good work; and as it is probably so thankless may I take this opportunity to thank you and all the other mods for the time and effort you put in.

Best

Dillinger

+1 :)
Roy

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
Sid Bonkers said:
Well having been on the receiving end of this filthy vile blog for a number of years now all I can say is that IMO no one who posts there and therefore supports their libellous behaviour should be allowed to hold a moderating position here.

These vile people will stop at nothing to mock and ridicule both the owners of this forum its management and a number of its members too, and yet a number of members apparently are allowed to post there yet still remain as members here.

Thought you weretalking about this place Sid:
K35Z.png

http://www.diabetesabc-uk.com/i-am-an-expert-t169.html
http://www.diabetesabc-uk.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139
etc etc etc...

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
Pneu is not, as far as I'm aware, complaining about Eddie's blog; he's complaining about an anonymous poster on Eddie's blog and more posts on Ken's forum/blog. Those posts asserted that he was somehow impartial as a moderator. Why on Earth shouldn't he call those people out, who are without a doubt posters here?

It is interesting to note from whom the most vitriolic posts on this thread come from.

Dillinger

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I left DiabetesABC some time ago, as did Paul (remember him) and the vile, nasty, horrid comments and postings there were disgusting. I had to ask several times to demand to be removed from the membership.

I didnt know what they were like when I joined. I was specifically asked by a moderator on here, to become a member. Then told off for publicising who the moderator was. I didnt know it was supposed to be a secret.

So, having been guilty of posting there and here, am I now persona non grata and tarred with the same brush too??

i think not.

and if Pneu is wrong to post elsewhere, then the posters and moderators on here who post on that vile group should also be banned from here.

Pneu

Well I don't want this to descend into an argument about which blog or forum is worse.. personal attacks should always be condoned no matter the source.

As per my first post I invite those who think I am biased to actually get in touch and explain themselves; I am available on PM.. if they can't do that for whatever reason then I am sure forum admin will listen to their concerns. For the record I have only posted on external blogs to defend myself and my integrity which I think I am fully within my rights to do so.. if what I offer isn't up to standard then as I have said I will willing step down..

Status
Not open for further replies.