Diabetes Merchandise

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
I was just thinking, after reading about the wristbands, is there anywhere you can get diabetic merchandise? I had a pen from diabetes.co.uk, but other than that I've not seen anything.
Does anyone if there are things on the market or point me in the right direction?

Ta

Mart.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
I agree. It would be nice to have I'd and raise money for the cause at the same time. There must be 'somewhere' that you can get stuff from.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Thanks Jim. I couldn't find the link on my Blackberry.

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes