Hello :)

Williamss

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey Guys :)

My name is Sophia and I'm a diabetic. I'm really glad I joined this forum. I love how you guys support each other and all! I'm a happy wife and mother to a 1 year old adorable little man :) I love my life, and I love my supporting family.

Thanks again for accepting me here, and I will do my best to share my experience and contribute to the forum!

Reactions: 15 people

uncle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Nicola
Gorgeous photo of you and your son.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hello, welcome Sophia. If there's anything you need help with, just ask and someone will be able to help.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello. That is a lovely picture. You both look so happy:)

Shelly69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I am Michelle and I have type 2 Diabetes. I was diagnosed in August 2013 and have really been struggling since. I feel tired and stressed all the time, I find daily life a struggle. does anyone have a magic wand? :)

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Hi everyone ...no magic wand ...well you never know there has been lots of magic around over Halloween ...
But lots of support on offer and friendships to be made , enjoy the forum ...Kat

this is too difficult two

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I am Michelle and I have type 2 Diabetes. I was diagnosed in August 2013 and have really been struggling since. I feel tired and stressed all the time, I find daily life a struggle. does anyone have a magic wand? :)
Hi shelly welcome to the forum. Start a thread and tell us all about yourself and your condition.:)

Shelly69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sounds great just what a need, thanks and I would have to agree about the love of a cat ;)

this is too difficult two

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

My name is Sophia and I'm a diabetic. I'm really glad I joined this forum. I love how you guys support each other and all! I'm a happy wife and mother to a 1 year old adorable little man :) I love my life, and I love my supporting family.

Thanks again for accepting me here, and I will do my best to share my experience and contribute to the forum!
Too cute. Is he William?

Last edited by a moderator:

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Hello Sophia and welcome.,lovely picture of you both.
You will learn a lot from this forum,someone is always there to help

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hi Sophia and welcome to the forum, love the photo of you and your son :)

safsaf177

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Hey there,
I'm 17, also diabetic. Doing my A-levels. I'm new to the website btw and I don't really know what I'm doing.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Welcome sassaf ,have you checked out the newcomers "pack" it gives very good intro' to help newbies like us find the best help and advice, keep asking any questions you have the regulars here are very happy to help!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and a big welcome to the forum :)

Best wishes RRB,