Hi blood sugar

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I dislike being diabetic and two heavy I am 80kg and want to get down to 50 kg very soon.
Hi I am using Victoza 1.6 to reduce bs but my bs is still 15 16 so don't know why I am goin
g to be doing Actimel 7 day shred will see how it goes n if it effects my blood sugar.

Diligent500.

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Dislikes
I dislike being diabetic and two heavy I am 80kg and want to get down to 50 kg very soon.
Hi to all,

It's a way to loose weight using shakes yogurt n berries and a 500 calorie meal in the evening along with using wraps with lotion to reduce inches on your tummy it does work my daughter uses it she has a daughter born before Xmas last year she has lost loadz of weight.

Diligent500.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Hi I am using Victoza 1.6 to reduce bs but my bs is still 15 16 so don't know why I am goin
g to be doing Actimel 7 day shred will see how it goes n if it effects my blood sugar.

Diligent500.
If the shakes have too much carbs in them then they won't help your blood sugar levels. Have you thought about low carbing? If you're not able to reduce your blood sugars that way then I suggest you see your nurse or doctor and ask about insulin, because those levels are way too high to prevent complications.

Diligent500

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Dislikes
Hi CatLadyNz

Since I have been doing the 7 day shred last day today,my bs gave gone down to 7.4n 7.0
Which is better before I started doing this so will sew what they are like today.

Diligent500.

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Hi CatLadyNz

Since I have been doing the 7 day shred last day today,my bs gave gone down to 7.4n 7.0
Which is better before I started doing this so will sew what they are like today.

Diligent500.
That's a great improvement, well done. Ideally they should be between 4 and 7.8 at all times, which means a fasting level of 4-6 to allow for a small increase after a meal.