Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I feel quite sorry for the lad... :(

I'll tag in someone who knows about this stuff, who would definately have great options for a GM free packed lunch . @Celeriac

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What an excellent wind up!

Actually, sounds just like my wheat, dairy and sugar free childhood.

But don't worry kid - it can always get worse.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
These stories have to be put in perspective (what is a bag of air?). I think back to my childhood since I was born during the war which had rationing in it and after it. I thought that was normal, I was too young to understand. Lunch boxes for schoolkids had not been invented as far as I know. We got a third of a bottle of milk in the mornings. The school didn't have a kitchen and when they invented school dinners we had to be bussed to a school that did.

It is possible that if I had the riches of Timmy and had a lunch box then I might have been mugged for it, or was mugging invented by then?

Anyway I enjoy being a boring old frat and saying things like, "We didn't have that in my day".

Run away and play Timmy and don't bother your elders again.

Reactions: 3 people
S

Shar67

He gets a bag og air, he is lucky in my day air was way to expensive to have packaged we only got the air in the street

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have had my humorous post and I would now like to say something else. I would not like to think that Timmy would suffer healthwise from a mother who is a nut. If he is in any danger from not being able to share his lunch he should be removed immediately to a place where good food abounds. The local authority is his only option unfortunately. Sorry Timmy, nice to have known you.

Cl1ve

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi . I was just wondering if squire fulwoods avatar has such a big nose to make good use of his bag of free air he would only need to open the bag a little
Clive