‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Met the 19.00 deadline this evening with heaps of time to spare and I'm still feeling pleasantly full at well past bedtime.
Night all.

Reactions: MissMuffett

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We're boringly predictable. We met the 19.00 deadline comfortably on Monnday evening and I still feel pleasantly full at well past bedtime.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nearer 19:30 tonight.
After yesterday's late meal I did skip breakfast, not eating anything until 12:30 today to keep the longer fast and no snacking theory going.

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Finished at 6:05 this evening and just sipping sparkling water. Really full after having homemade keto butter chicken and cauliflower rice mmmm!

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We met the 19.00 deadline comfortably on Tuesday evening and I still feel pleasantly full at well past bedtime.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Met the 19.00 deadline on Wednesday evening with heaps of time to spare and I'm still feeling pleasantly full at well past bedtime.

Good night all.