image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Leeds manager has been sacked! Well they gave h a chance didn't they! Ridiculous!
As I said on the World Cup thread......I really didn't want him as Leeds manager in the first place - we were glad to see the back of him at Forest Green Rovers, then horrified to see he had gone to Leeds. However, yes I agree with you in that he hasn't had a chance to prove himself, having appointed him in the first place it is crazy to sack him so soon. Still relieved he's gone though, and worried as to what will happen next......

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well the weekends here wreek 3 in the premier.
Wins for Utd, Chelsea, West Ham, Swansea,. Draws for the rest!

Rovers to lose again against a Morecambe team on fire!:mad::(

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Yep weekend again and our lot head off to Watford and hopefully come screaming back up the M1 with all 3 points we sure do need em UTT

Meanwhile i tip Burnley to at least draw with Man u though the way Utd are playing at the mo it should be a stroll in the park for the Clarets.

Man City to beat Stoke
Everton and Chelsea to Draw
Forest to beat Sheff weds
Millwall to Beat Blackpool that should be easy for Millwall as the pool are **** atm
Fleetwood should beat Leyton Orient
Yeovil to draw with Barnsley

Bolton to beat Leeds i hope lets send Leeds down lol

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
A must win for Man U today ( just to save face) after the defeat by the mighty Dons in the Capital One Cup :rolleyes:

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
A must win for Man U today ( just to save face) after the defeat by the mighty Dons in the Capital One Cup :rolleyes:
It's my fault Man Utd are not playing well, I missed the 1st home game of the season for the first time in over 20 years, lol
Be returning to Manchester over the weekend, can only hope we do better with Burnley today.
But rest assured on my return to home games all will commence to get better, hoping for top four this year
You are allowed to dream you know.
All the best

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's my fault Man Utd are not playing well, I missed the 1st home game of the season for the first time in over 20 years, lol
Be returning to Manchester over the weekend, can only hope we do better with Burnley today.
But rest assured on my return to home games all will commence to get better, hoping for top four this year
You are allowed to dream you know.
All the best
In that case I don't think you should go to the match on May 16th ;)

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
West Ham should capitalise on these early fixtures against teams they may be in a relegation battle with in April/May. There's no excuse for not beating a weakened Southampton today. 'Imagine this is a last-game relegation decider, don't think it's the beginning of the season and it doesn't matter that much'. Pessimistic? Maybe, but I'm a West Ham supporter ...

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Noblehead / Zand.
I have broad shoulders moved to Manchester some 42 years ago, only supposed to be for 3/6 months, thought in that time I could civilise the Mancs lol, however still there and all 5 of my children born and bred Mancs, guess there's no going back to
Middlesex now. In fairness wouldn't want to anyway.
Enjoy the football whoever you support, think of me stuck in my local bar in Spain watching on a big screen along with a medicinal vodka and diet coke.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1409395724.338394.jpg

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Back home on Monday all will be good then

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh dear looks like another bad day for Man utd only managed a draw lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bloody hell we couldnt beat 10 men how sad is that.At this rate we'll be sacking the care taker manager lol.
Poor old Blackpool still cant win and remain rooted to the bottom with Nil Pois lol

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Leeds got 3 points. Yay! And FGR got a point too, so far so good this weekend. Getting nervous about tomorrow now. Looks like Tranmere did OK too, Sorry about West Ham guys.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Superwhite army on the march, great performance against the top of the league! Typical rovers! Two great goals from Cole Stockton. Woo hoo !

Reactions: 6 people