2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
5-0, what a great send off!

Not in champions league, not in Europe, no trophies, owners will not be happy with Rogers.
Did hear on the grapevine, (how true I don't know) that his job is far from safe.
Not being able to keep big names and replace them with real quality. Can't attract the quality necessary for the club. Stirling getting out and also, Sturridge is not happy either!

Reactions: 3 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5-0, what a great send off!

Not in champions league, not in Europe, no trophies, owners will not be happy with Rogers.
Did hear on the grapevine, (how true I don't know) that his job is far from safe.
Not being able to keep big names and replace them with real quality. Can't attract the quality necessary for the club. Stirling getting out and also, Sturridge is not happy either!
A little message to Messrs Lallana, Lambert and Lovren, from those of us on the South Coast.

Ner, ner, ner, ner, ner...................... :D

Come on Saints! You're only 1-0 down at half time :)

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Geordie 1-0 up.
Said Hull were going down, wait, it's not over yet!..........

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Brendan Rodgers needs booting up the ass and sending on his way He lost all credibility when he bought Balotelli.....he is destroying LFC :( Spent millions and let the best players go.....time to go Brenda grrrrr

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Brendan Rodgers needs booting up the ass and sending on his way He lost all credibility when he bought Balotelli.....he is destroying LFC :( Spent millions and let the best players go.....time to go Brenda grrrrr

I am led to believe that Rogers didn't really want Ballotelli, and was a carrot to appease the fans for losing Suarez.
The lack of quality is destroying your chances of getting in Europe, but not the club, the club is bigger than any part of the football side of it.

But I love it when the reds are on the receiving end!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Stoke have let Stevie g score, how nice of them!

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am led to believe that Rogers didn't really want Ballotelli, and was a carrot to appease the fans for losing Suarez.
The lack of quality is destroying your chances of getting in Europe, but not the club, the club is bigger than any part of the football side of it.

But I love it when the reds are on the receiving end!
A carrot?..... a bloody turnip more like....lazy beggar he is and a total waste of 16 million quid...he was never going to replace Suarez or even come close to. Add to that the rest of the ones he bought and is no wonder we are playing so badly. A new goal keeper would be a good start! At least Gezza scored in his last game :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A carrot?..... a bloody turnip more like....lazy beggar he is and a total waste of 16 million quid...he was never going to replace Suarez or even come close to. Add to that the rest of the ones he bought and is no wonder we are playing so badly. A new goal keeper would be a good start! At least Gezza scored in his last game :D
I get your avatars name now! Doh!
We don't call him that around here, they are mostly swear words!:p;)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Newcastle won 2-0 so thats it sorted Hull are coming down.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
It wouldn't be a new forum just a new thread for the 2015-16 season.

Ah right yes i see what you mean now. Season is almost over now just the rest of the play off's and the fa cup next week. When do England play their next match ?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ah right yes i see what you mean now. Season is almost over now just the rest of the play off's and the fa cup next week. When do England play their next match ?
England! Who?
Didn't realise till you mentioned they might have end of season friendly.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So I was thinking that we have a special thread for the FA cup final.
So for fun, each poster, has to pick a player who is in the two squads one pick only, and whoever is first goalscorer wins,, simple!
Would like @zand or @Welshgooner to give me a list of arsenal players that will be in Arsenal squad and there is a poster who supports Aston villa. To post the villa squad.

Many thanks!

Once I have both squads, I will post a new thread and update as selections come in, myself, I will pick mine on Thursday night. Hoping to post new thread on Tuesday night.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
England! Who?
Didn't realise till you mentioned they might have end of season friendly.

Nope the qualifiers for i think Euro 2016

You may remember they have played 5 games so far and won all 5