2015/16 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Oh dear we went and lost after being the first to score we then went and scored for Preston and they scored a 2nd. :(

Well done Carlisle and Tranmere both won :)

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers won by the skin of their teeth, only a penalty, between us!
A really boring first half, as usual in a derby game, tight and defense dominant.
Fourth now, and hopefully we can continue our best run in years (could be decades!)
I really can't believe we are in the playoffs! Woohooo!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Oh yeah, can't wait for Lineaker's boxies on the box!

Cheering for the foxes!

They were very good today at citeh!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Saints only beat West Ham one-nil and the goal was scored by Yoshida. Otherwise my predictions were spot-on :D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That didn't take long; a text from a fellow Southampton supporter this morning:

"How many Saints players does it take to beat West Ham"?

"Ten" :D :D

Reactions: 4 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As a resident of the South Coast, I'd like to have seen Bournemouth win, but [clenches teeth]I'm glad for you[/clenches teeth] :D

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As a resident of the South Coast, I'd like to have seen Bournemouth win, but [clenches teeth]I'm glad for you[/clenches teeth] :D
Thanks :D I was impressed by the stadium, yes it's very small for a Premiership stadium but the facilities for away fans are a lot better than some places I've been to (Crystal Palace, Man U and many others). Lots of loos, decent sized turnstiles, decent amount of leg room and comfyish seats and all very clean. Didn't try the food as we ate in the nearby shopping centre.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I believe that, if they stay up, planning for a new, larger stadium will begin (Dean Court's capacity is only about 10,000, I seem to recall). I suppose it's inevitable but it will be a pity in many ways; there's a great atmosphere and its very size gives a sense of intimacy and immediacy when you're watching a game there.

Nothing lasts forever, does it?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well a good win for Carlisle over a well drilled. Accy team on Saturday

Coleman was booed en masse whenever he ventured off the bench to the technical area

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Price of Football: Full results 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34507719

How the hell can some of these clubs justify these prices ? even the prices for a pie are crazy take for instance the price of a pie at Arsenal £3.70p i could get Fish and chips for that and a small pot of peas.

Reactions: 5 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think it was more likely the bad publicity that changed the minds of Fenway Sports, rather than the walk out, if it hurts the Yankees pockets, they will juggle the figures to still rake in a profit!

There is a growing feeling from a lot of reds fans that Anfield is slowly becoming a holidayay destination rather than the hometown support it has always depended on.

The amount of travelling home support the club gets from all over the world is truly staggering, nearly twenty percent of 'home support is from outside the North West.

The club has already received lots of disparaging concerns and bad publicity for many years about no tickets or even season tickets for those inside the Merseyside post code area. But available to anyone outside that area. Especially from abroad!

This policy was suppose to have been stopped. But the influx of non scouse support has grown for their home games.

As for ticket prices, these are what the market demands and the Tories won't stop it, no matter what Cameron says.

The price of football is astronomical compared to every other sport!

In fact, and I'm rattling along here. The premier league doesn't need supporters.
The huge amounts of television and media rights money is making competition within the football league worse every season.

I would really hate to think if the money suddenly dried up, what most top professional league clubs would do to survive. I don't think many could. Mainly because of the money grabbing foreign investment..

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Latest headlines Neil Warnock has gone to Rotherham. He will lick them in to shape he takes no ****. I remember seeing a video shot in the Town dressing room after a pathetic first half he was really laying in to our players no holds barred it was uncut and F's were rife. Now thats how it should be if the team is playing **** lay in to them not sure of the outcome though :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Away at the shots tomorrow, will Rovers maintain their fine form or come to earth with a bump. Going for a draw. Big games coming up for the superwhites!

Anyone thinking the foxes can beat the Gooners?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Away at the shots tomorrow, will Rovers maintain their fine form or come to earth with a bump. Going for a draw. Big games coming up for the superwhites!

Anyone thinking the foxes can beat the Gooners?
Think Arsenal will win but thought that about Citeh