2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Home v FGR, crucial game for the superwhites.
A win is a must if we are going to be in the playoffs.
Predictably, I'm going for an away win!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Except for John, sorry mate, got to go with family with Dirty Leeds winning!

Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Next two games are Liverpool, at St Mary's on Sunday and then Leicester at the King Power stadium. Both will probably be tricky although, after that there's Newcastle at home, which should provide a spot of light relief. Famous last words .....

As for predictions, I'm rather hoping for three points off Liverpoo, which is probably hopelessly optimistic :wacky:. Leicester are on the rolliest of rolls, and taking any points at all from them at their home ground will be a tough ask- but you should never say never

:D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
We're at home to Wycombe Wanderers and looking forward to my trip to BP
Mrs Cumberland is going too

Blimey taking the wife with you eh bet that doesn't happen very often :D

As for us we will be over the tops in Bolton tomorrow but not for the footy visit step daughter and partner and kids so prob be keeping an eye on footy via the phone internet till i get home. I best mind my P's and Q's if Town start losing :D:D but if we score there'll be a rocking train :D:D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to everyone (except John and maybe we could just have a draw for nosher?) I may not be going to Everton as I haven't fully recovered from my trip to not so sunny Spain. Soaked through to the skin and freezing cold for hours. It's time they put a roof round the other 3/4 of the Noucamp. :mad:

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Home v FGR, crucial game for the superwhites.
A win is a must if we are going to be in the playoffs.
Predictably, I'm going for an away win!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Except for John, sorry mate, got to go with family with Dirty Leeds winning!

Oh blimey you've been Brain washed by Zand :D:D
We will do our best to disappoint you UTT :D:D

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good luck to everyone (except John and maybe we could just have a draw for nosher?) I may not be going to Everton as I haven't fully recovered from my trip to not so sunny Spain. Soaked through to the skin and freezing cold for hours. It's time they put a roof round the other 3/4 of the Noucamp. :mad:

On the contary Zand we aim to thrash you god knows we need the points more than you do :D:D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Blimey taking the wife with you eh bet that doesn't happen very often :D

As for us we will be over the tops in Bolton tomorrow but not for the footy visit step daughter and partner and kids so prob be keeping an eye on footy via the phone internet till i get home. I best mind my P's and Q's if Town start losing :D:D but if we score there'll be a rocking train :D:D
She been to a few this season Cambridge York Everton she understands the offside rule lol️she does not mind me swearing and shouting in fact truth be told she once went down the the front to gob off at Lenny Pidgely (Millwall keeper) a few years ago

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
She been to a few this season Cambridge York Everton she understands the offside rule lol️she does not mind me swearing and shouting in fact truth be told she once went down the the front to gob off at Lenny Pidgely (Millwall keeper) a few years ago

My son was always allowed special language dispensation when we took him to St Marys. I still remember him (aged about ten) expressing his opinion at one particular match that the referee ought to go to Specsavers because he was engaging in a single-handed operation that would eventually make him go blind :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

My son was always allowed special language dispensation when we took him to St Marys. I still remember him (aged about ten) expressing his opinion at one particular match that the referee ought to go to Specsavers because he was engaging in a single-handed operation that would eventually make him go blind :D

Is it funny when your five year old grandson joins in with a similar song, even though the referee deserves it?

Please don't sing that song when you go home!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just thought about a similar occasion, when a group of schoolchildren attended a game last season and I think the whole ground was chortling, when they joined in something similar in their high pitched voices, and the teachers were trying to stop it.

It wasn't funny!:rolleyes::woot::oops:;)

Reactions: 6 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I totally lost it a few seasons ago when Brighton came to BP their keeper (Kuipers) a right dirty player was raking his studs down the back of Michael Bridges calf repeatedly whilst waiting for our corner to be delivered unseen by the ref

I ventured down to front where a smallish crowd of fellow shouters had gathered and I was screaming at Kuipers calling him all sorts with the prefix 'Kuipers you southern bleep bleep bleep' lol it was very therapeutic

Last edited by a moderator:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think I have found the key to success for Arsenal! I stay home! :rolleyes:

rocknrollman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tories,people who like hunting and snobs.Also Pompey fc.

Ha im glad i wasnt the only one.When we took our youngest son to see Saints,we told him not to swear,but as we had season tickets in the Northam,he heard a lot of bad language.
We eventually made a deal that he could only swear at the ref or when we played pompey.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wel Well Well Mrs Zand where you lot even there today ? thrashed 1-4 and should have been 1-5 had we not missed that damned 11th minute penalty. Still ill take that tables turned on you and we sure needed that win cos Rotherham also won but not concerned at that as MK Dons lost so they are 8 points behind us 8 points clear of the relegation zone. Not home safe yet but its better than it was. UTT

Poor old Bolton got knocked for 6 by Bristol City That surely must be the end of Championship football for Bolton.
Leicester won 1-0 to go 8 points clear with Spurs still to play.

Draws for Carlisle and Tranmere well done Nosher and Cumberland and Mrs Cumberland :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Wel Well Well Mrs Zand where you lot even there today ? thrashed 1-4 and should have been 1-5 had we not missed that damned 11th minute penalty. Still ill take that tables turned on you and we sure needed that win cos Rotherham also won but not concerned at that as MK Dons lost so they are 8 points behind us 8 points clear of the relegation zone. Not home safe yet but its better than it was. UTT

Poor old Bolton got knocked for 6 by Bristol City That surely must be the end of Championship football for Bolton.
Leicester won 1-0 to go 8 points clear with Spurs still to play.

Draws for Carlisle and Tranmere well done Nosher and Cumberland and Mrs Cumberland :)
That's you on the lash tonight then
Cheers

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Looks like the Swans are about to hammer another nail in Villa's coffin
12 points adrift with just 24 left to play for