johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I listened to it on Radio Cumbria

I don't do away matches anymore far too old to be wandering off to away games lol

Smoke possibly from a flare they think

Never too old for footy :D
Thank goodness it wasnt serious

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
lol @nosher8355 It seems you got the Arsenal result wrong this weekend. ;):rolleyes:

Yes quite a shocking result really who would have tipped Watford to beat the Gunners :D
Spurs are 0-2 up at the moment Leicester play tomorrow night. Getting interesting isnt it.

I'm guess you are happy Zand after you beat the Rovers yesterday. Big derby game on Saturday the way we are playing you may well blast us for another 3-0 :D I dont mind telling you i'm getting worried now cos them below us are starting to come alive and scrapping to get away from relegation. We really need to beat you lot or at least get a draw. :eek:;):D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Seems Middlesboro dont want promotion they have lost yet again this time to another lower club Charlton beat em 0-2 Rotherham beat em the other week and Blackburn did too. :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes quite a shocking result really who would have tipped Watford to beat the Gunners :D
Spurs are 0-2 up at the moment Leicester play tomorrow night. Getting interesting isnt it.

I'm guess you are happy Zand after you beat the Rovers yesterday. Big derby game on Saturday the way we are playing you may well blast us for another 3-0 :D I dont mind telling you i'm getting worried now cos them below us are starting to come alive and scrapping to get away from relegation. We really need to beat you lot or at least get a draw. :eek:;):D
Oh you'll be OK John, I'm sure.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
0-0 at Dover. Tight tough game, both sides had chances.
How we can stay in the playoffs I'm not sure.

Hell of a trip down and back, Traffic problems all way down on Friday. Roadworks everywhere, such a pain! Literally!

Meanwhile, my youth team also drew 0-0. Frustrating!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Can they beat the odds and win the premiership?
I can't believe it, never thought that what would be considered a bottom half premiership club, who should be classed as a yo yo club could beat all the big boys and snatch the league title.
How can this happen?
Isn't this the reason why the premiership gave favourable status to the big six clubs, so that the likes of Leicester could in no way win the league or even come close?
At least it shows just how competitive the premiership has become!
I can't really get my head around this, no Chelsea, Arsenal, Man u, Man citeh, Liverpoo, only spurs, stand a chance realistically!
I'm loving it really!
C'mon on Leicester!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes i reckon Leicester are as good as home and dry now. Im hoping they stay that way it will be nice to have someone different winning the title.

Man City reached the Semi's last night in the UEFA for the first time ever thats great for them :)

Brighton beat Reading to regain 2nd place Middlesboro have a match in hand but just of late seem to be slipping up.

On the West Coast both Blackpool and Fleetwood lost The latter have slipped it isnt very long ago that they were firing on all cylinders and showing some promise.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
After last night's results in the National league, we have slipped out of the playoffs into sixth position.
Did say that I couldn't see us staying there.

Have faith, Nosher!

Reactions: 6 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
After last night's results in the National league, we have slipped out of the playoffs into sixth position.

Have faith, Nosher!

Yes have faith theres still time to get back in there :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Can they beat the odds and win the premiership?
I can't believe it, never thought that what would be considered a bottom half premiership club, who should be classed as a yo yo club could beat all the big boys and snatch the league title.
How can this happen?
Isn't this the reason why the premiership gave favourable status to the big six clubs, so that the likes of Leicester could in no way win the league or even come close?
At least it shows just how competitive the premiership has become!
I can't really get my head around this, no Chelsea, Arsenal, Man u, Man citeh, Liverpoo, only spurs, stand a chance realistically!
I'm loving it really!
C'mon on Leicester!

Yeah c'mon Leicester
Failing that then would settle for Spurs

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Have faith, Nosher!
Hope you do come back up

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Been on the news that MK Dons and Northampton Town are investigating some of their players who urinated into a bottle and poured it over a balcony at the Cheltenham festival

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Been on the news that MK Dons and Northampton Town are investigating some of their players who urinated into a bottle and poured it over a balcony at the Cheltenham festival

What the hell did they do that for its disgusting

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Another weekend of Footy looms and we are away to our arch enemies(Leeds Utd) tomorrow afternoon desparately need some points 1 point would be good but better if we can secure all 3. Rotherham are at Ipswich so hopefully they wont get anything. It comes to something when we have to rely on the other clubs below us losing.

Good Luck to everyone else hope you all get a winning result :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
We're at home to Wycombe Wanderers and looking forward to my trip to BP
Mrs Cumberland is going too

Reactions: 3 people