2020/21 Football Season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Match v Stevenage tomorrow night has been called off due to the southern softies have caught covid!

Bolton next on Saturday, that is if Boris doesn't close the country and sport down.
Because he can't be seen to favour the north!!

Keep safe

Reactions: Johnboy412

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
If you weren't aware, I worked at his previous club, and have had some amazing conversations about everyday life and of course football.
A gentleman and a scholar.
If you ever get the chance to speak to him he will be open for it.
He is one the few managers who knows what value true supporters bring to the club and match day experience.

That's great to read about. He does come across really well in interviews and does not fannel.... like some of them can.
1-2 to the Gers is considered a good outing considering the C-19 has been visiting DUFC....

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's great to read about. He does come across really well in interviews and does not fannel.... like some of them can.
1-2 to the Gers is considered a good outing considering the C-19 has been visiting DUFC....

I would really like for the gaffer, cos, that is how I have always called him, to do really well in Scotland, he has been overlooked for any top job there.
Wherever he goes, he always has a decent record without having lots of cash to throw around.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another weekend of football beckons. Home to Watford for our lads tomorrow. Good luck to all those playing tomorrow. Hope your team wins.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Away at Hibs, probably be quite tough, Hibs seemed to be doing better of late..... they have a striker Nisbet, who, if he played for either of the Infirmary he would be in the Scotland team in a blink... Stevie Clark will probably call him up pretty soon I would hope.

Though it is a funny old game when the Buddies knock the Gers out of a cup....

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Way to go we won we beat Watford 2-0. What a shock that was. We now sit 12th in the table 5 points behind 6th placed Middlesbrough. Well chuffed with that. :singing::singing:
Next game Big Yorkshire derby away to Barnsley on Boxing. day. Have a nice Christmas everyone as best you can. I know for some it won't be what we were expecting. Above all stay safe.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Way to go we won we beat Watford 2-0. What a shock that was. We now sit 12th in the table 5 points behind 6th placed Middlesbrough. Well chuffed with that. :singing::singing:
Next game Big Yorkshire derby away to Barnsley on Boxing. day. Have a nice Christmas everyone as best you can. I know for some it won't be what we were expecting. Above all stay safe.
Ben Foster is reported to have had a mare for the first goal, will watch Quest tomorrow morning.
A win is a win.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We smashed the Bolton 3-0 at the breeze block stadium.
Onwards and upwards.

Happy Christmas to all our readers!

Happy holidays!

Happy tier 4!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you've all had a great day. I had a lovely day at work. Helping to make the residents Christmas that bit special was lovely.
Footy tomorrow and a Yorkshire derby for us. Away to Barnsley. That be a good one. Good luck to all playing tomorrow. Hope your team wins.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Merry Christmas mate, I'm glad you have had a good day.
We've got a yorkie game v Bradford tomorrow.

Wishing everyone and their clubs a better time ahead.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope you all had a good day yesterday and, why not, today was well.

Tidy 2-0 win v Killie, with our ace goal scorer getting his first since August..... seems like a long time, so well done him.
5th in the table at the moment, which is a **** fne showing and another clean sheet.

Home to Motherwell today, who will be hard to getting anything from. The wind is picking up and all in all, not the best conditions for footba

The Gers continue their march with a 1-0 v Hibs at lunchtime, really can't see the tic catching them.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Not a good start to this busy period of holiday footie.
Losing at home to Bradford 0-1.

New manager not getting the results needed to justify his position,

See Dundee United scraped an injury time equaliser, c'mon the gaffer!

The udders got beat in injury time.

Carlisle gave away a 3-0 lead.

FGR 1-1 at the Grecian s.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not a good start to this busy period of holiday footie.
Losing at home to Bradford 0-1.

New manager not getting the results needed to justify his position,

See Dundee United scraped an injury time equaliser, c'mon the gaffer!

The udders got beat in injury time.

Carlisle gave away a 3-0 lead.

FGR 1-1 at the Grecian s.

I went for a walk through the second half, the wind was something else, very atmospheric!!

It says a lot for their stamina, it's not a one off. It can't be easy keeping a team +90 match fit at the moment, so he must be doing something right....
unless you train like LUFC......
Would have taken a draw before the game.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I went for a walk through the second half, the wind was something else, very atmospheric!!

It says a lot for their stamina, it's not a one off. It can't be easy keeping a team +90 match fit at the moment, so he must be doing something right....
unless you train like LUFC......
Would have taken a draw before the game.

Yeah, the gaffer made sure of fitness levels and insisted on going to the end to get a result.