2021/22 season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Onwards to Barrow!
Was thinking of travelling, but one look at the weather forecast, and unfortunately I'm becoming a fair weather supporter!
Rain, wind, snow(maybe!) And a minus chill factor, that will rip through the open ends of the ground. The far North west near Scotland is not very nice especially when it sticks out into the Irish sea! Freezing!
And unless Barrow have upgraded the changies, it will be Baltic in there as well! Not a good time to visit!

Bet yer it's cool in udders, mate?

Good luck to all our teams!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well what do you know we won 1-0 and are in the 5th round. Long time since that happened. Be interesting to see who we are drawn against. Happy days. Next match is Away to Preston on Weds night. And next Saturday we play host to Sheffield Utd in the big Yorkshire derby.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
1-1 in a violent storm!

Good point!

Swindle, Tuesday, I'm right this time!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The suspense is arrghh lol. Waiting for the outcome of 2 of today's FA Cup games to find out who our next opponent will be. It could be Florist, Leicester, Bournemouth, Boram wood. The Bournemouth v Boram kicks off at 6:30pm. At the moment Florist are beating Leicester 3-1. Hoping its Florist cos we'd have a better chance of progressing to the quarter finals with them.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesssss there it is we play Notts Florist away on 2nd March. That should be a good game but I'll not tempt fate.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well what can we say. Boreham Wood beat Bournemouth. They now face Everton in the next round. That will be a money spinner for them if nothing else.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
0-0 draw for us last night. Fortunately Boro also drew so it keeps us in 5th place for now. The big Yorkshire derby on Saturday dinner time. Hopefully we will overcome the Blades and grab all 3 points.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Big day for our lads. Yorkshire derby kick off 12:30. I'm guessing it will be on telly but I haven't got Sky so will miss out.
Good luck to all the other teams playing today.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Finished up 0-0. Bit disappointing but we keep 5th place for now. Away to Foolham next Saturday.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got beat by a penalty late on, still second!
Not one of our best performances!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got beat 1 -0, Tuesday night!
An oggie!
Hit a bit off a rut!

Gotta get back to winning ways saturday!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Away to Foolham for our lads and another 12:30pm kick off. 2 in a row. They are top of league so might not get anything from there. A draw would be a good result. Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win. Take care if you are going to a game.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Away to Foolham for our lads and another 12:30pm kick off. 2 in a row. They are top of league so might not get anything from there. A draw would be a good result. Good luck to all our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win. Take care if you are going to a game.
O.k.
Well blow me down we won 1-2. Well chuffed with that one. In 4th place now Home to Cardiff on Wednesday night.

Great win mate!

Reactions: Johnboy412