2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Forest won 1-2. All on Tuesday night for the Blades to hopefully pull it back. We want an all Yorky final.

Liverpool just won and what a way to do it. 6-5 on Penalties. I've got a sneaky feeling that will be us on Monday night. Obviously I want us to settle it in the 90 mins cos nobody likes to see a penalty shoot out.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tonight, I'm a forest fan, Northampton fan, and a Eurovision fan!

You can be a Eurovision fan by all means lol. I stopped watching that thing years ago lol. I don't even know who or what is respresenting us lol

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You can be a Eurovision fan by all means lol. I stopped watching that thing years ago lol. I don't even know who or what is respresenting us lol

I just enjoy it mate!
It is the most spectacular musical show and it is different bar is getting no points! Ha!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The big day arrives and with a little over 8 hours to the kick off I'm getting nervous already lol. A win tonight would be a massive boost to the morale of the lads. Watch this space. UTT.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The big day arrives and with a little over 8 hours to the kick off I'm getting nervous already lol. A win tonight would be a massive boost to the morale of the lads. Watch this space. UTT.

Tonight's the night mate!
We're on our way to Wemberleeeey!

All the best mate!

Reactions: Johnboy412

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

I imagine the butterflies are probably Iron It's been a long time since I have been there.
Upwards and good luck.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I imagine the butterflies are probably Iron It's been a long time since I have been there.
Upwards and good luck.

Cheers mate. I'm annoyed cos the local radio station isn't working so can't listen to the game. Not got Sky sports either.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I found it on Talksport. Phew its nice to listen to it. We were lucky not to be 1 down.

Reactions: Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And now I'm able to watch it. thanks to he'sgoal.com
Good first half and our goalie came in to his own. My heart is in my mouth I hope it doesn't go to penalties.