2022/23 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
That's interesting. Leicester drawing with Newcastle. A win for Leicester gets them out of relegation then it goes to the final games on Sunday.

Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Now it gets very interesting. Any 2 of 3 teams will be coming down to join us in the Championship next season. Will it be Leeds and Leicester or will poor old Everton get sucked in. All will be revealed at around 6:20pm on Sunday.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The final day of the season for Premier League teams. Nerves will be jangling for Leeds, Leicester and Everton. Any 2 of them could be crying in their beer this evening. All will be revealed around 6:20pm. Tomorrow afternoon we will learn wether we get Sheff Weds or Barnsley to play next season.
@Cumberland Good luck this afternoon mate. Hope your lads win.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Everton just scored so it's bye bye to Leicester and Leeds.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trip to Hillsborough for our lads next season. Well done Sheffield Wednesday.
So now we got Leeds, The Saints, The Foxes, The Owls, Plymouth and Ipswich to play next season.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello lads n lasses - been absent for a wee while - trouble with ma ticker but not forgotten this brill footy forum

Carlisle nearly gave me another heart attack - penalties is a cruel way to sort out promotion - honestly thought the game was even stevens credit to both teams

I know Wembley is the venue and a chance for those concerned to play at Wembley but I think with 2 northern teams a kick off at 1.30 is a bit too much - no trains would’ve arrived until after KO from Carlisle so folk made it down by bus or car or got the train down the day/ night before

I watched it on telly

Maybe Old Trafford, Anfield or St James Park might have been a fairer venue for 2 northern based teams - I dunno - what do you good folk think?

I’m wanting Man City to win Man U and then also win Champions League

Reactions: johnboy412000

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hello lads n lasses - been absent for a wee while - trouble with ma ticker but not forgotten this brill footy forum

Carlisle nearly gave me another heart attack - penalties is a cruel way to sort out promotion - honestly thought the game was even stevens credit to both teams

I know Wembley is the venue and a chance for those concerned to play at Wembley but I think with 2 northern teams a kick off at 1.30 is a bit too much - no trains would’ve arrived until after KO from Carlisle so folk made it down by bus or car or got the train down the day/ night before

I watched it on telly

Maybe Old Trafford, Anfield or St James Park might have been a fairer venue for 2 northern based teams - I dunno - what do you good folk think?

I’m wanting Man City to win Man U and then also win Champions League
Now you can have some serious fun in the League one.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Shocking news in the football world. Sven goran Eriksson has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. At best he has 1 year left. Let's all get behind him and prayfor him. Fight it Sven.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Our former chairman and owner, died yesterday.
Peter Johnson was the reason for spending eleven seasons in the championship between the nineties and the noughties, with a league cup final in 2001.
Without his stewardship, I truly don't believe we would have a football club without his ownership.
His legacy, is, that it was his intervention ridding the club of the debt before the present owners took over.

R.I.P. Chairman.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Our former chairman and owner, died yesterday.
Peter Johnson was the reason for spending eleven seasons in the championship between the nineties and the noughties, with a league cup final in 2001.
Without his stewardship, I truly don't believe we would have a football club without his ownership.
His legacy, is, that it was his intervention ridding the club of the debt before the present owners took over.

R.I.P. Chairman.
RIP