2022/23 Football Season.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Good luck tonight, Tranmere. Hope you beat Stockport. We play Sunderland tomorrow night. A win would get us out of the relegation zone depending on what Middlesborough and Coventry do in their games tonight. We still have that 1 game in hand.

Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ooops that's not good. Both Middlesbrough and Coventry won so now we have to win tomorrow night. We are now chasing Stoke who are 4 points ahead of us and seeing as West Brom also won we are rock bottom again.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Didn’t realise that we play Tranmere again this Saturday at BP

Are you coming up @Lamont D
Not this time mate, not too good for travelling that far, I'm gonna watch it on ifollow.

think you have an opportunityto get into second round, we have forgotten how to s ore goals.
However, we have had a bit of luck in the cup.

Reactions: Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh dear that's blown it we have lost 0-2 :( and now we are 5 points adrift. Away to Blackburn on Saturday. I really can't see us getting anything from there.

Reactions: Lamont D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trip to Lancashire for our lads. We face Blackburn who are 2nd in the league. Just hoping the other games don't go against us cos we can well do without the gap widening. Good luck to all our teams playing today.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
And the highlight of the first round is the massive clash between Carlisle and Tranmere - oh yes it’s one of the biggest rivalries in English, European and World football

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
And the highlight of the first round is the massive clash between Carlisle and Tranmere - oh yes it’s one of the biggest rivalries in English, European and World football

Forgot to add - may the best team win and progress to R3 and a juicy home tie v the likes of Man City/United, Liverpool/Everton, Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea, - I’d settle for Newcastle

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Forgot to add - may the best team win and progress to R3 and a juicy home tie v the likes of Man City/United, Liverpool/Everton, Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea, - I’d settle for Newcastle
Or you might be unlucky and draw us lol. In which case you would progress to round 4 cos we are bloody hopeless at the moment lol.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
FGR 1-0 up at half-time.

Doing my pre match warm up.

If we win, I'll be made up, as long as we don't get FGR in second round. If we lose, not bothered, Mickey mouse cup! If we draw, is it replay or pens? I'll go the replay.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
FGR 1-0 up at half-time.

Doing my pre match warm up.

If we win, I'll be made up, as long as we don't get FGR in second round. If we lose, not bothered, Mickey mouse cup! If we draw, is it replay or pens? I'll go the replay.
FA Cup is replay mate then if still level it goes to extra time and penalties.